[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the general opinion on Mindless Self Indulgence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Mindless_self_indulgence.jpg (96 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Mindless_self_indulgence.jpg
96 KB, 620x400
What's the general opinion on Mindless Self Indulgence?
>>
fastest ive ever seen a band go so far downhill
>>
>>60405209
They look like complete retards and if they died in front of me it would not affect me at all
>>
WoW GM powers video. That's it.
>>
They're good
>>
>>60405357
lmao
>>
>Jimmy Urine
>drinks his own pee

Gimmicks are a hell of a thing
>>
Frankenstein Girls wasn't that bad to be quite honest

>>60405357
being this edgy i'm sure you'll probably like em
>>
>>60405357
the one one the right looks fit for a bit of the old hunka chunka though IMO
>>
>>60405495
she's married to gerard way and ima tell him what you said :I
>>
tight still holds up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlKyO84ueQM
>>
>>60405574
sounds like something on a THPS soundtrack. That's pretty dated baka desu senpai
>>
They're pretty cool. Wish they weren't shit now.
>>
>>60405495

she's fookin fit
>>
>>60405357
This sounds like some of their lyrics desu senpai.
>>
>>60405209
Idk, I don't know I like them.
>>
>>60409218
Sorry for the shitty comment senpai. I just don't know some days.
>>
>The group maintains a devout fanbase, and has opened for many well-known acts such as Linkin Park, System of a Down, Korn, Sum 41, Insane Clown Posse and Rammstein. Notable bands who have opened for them include The Red Paintings, The Dresden Dolls, Rasputina, mc chris, The Birthday Massacre, Tub Ring, Death Spells, and Dog Fashion Disco. In January 2009, the band headlined the Kerrang! Relentless Energy Drink tour.[4]
>>
>>60409287
>In January 2009, the band headlined the Kerrang! Relentless Energy Drink tour

I saw them on that tour. i still remember all of the bands too. and haven't listened to a single one since
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.