[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody please give a song-by-song breakdown of what exactly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Can somebody please give a song-by-song breakdown of what exactly this album is about.
>>
>>60403685
it's about tectonic plates. thank me later
>>
>>60403685
if you're too stupid not to figure it yourself pls sodoku
>>
>>60403685
No. Listen to it yourself and try to figure it out, that's half the battle of music.
>>
It's shit but it's the best they can do so we pretend it's good.
>>
>>60403735
mace windu
>>
>Dark Fantasy
This song is about Kanye's dark fantasies that he has.

>Gorgeous
This song is about how Kanye sees himself in the mirror on a good day

>Power
This song is about Kanye and how his music has the power to move people to the music

>All of the Lights
This song is about Kanye and his undiagnosed epilepsy

>Monster
This song is about Kanye and how sometimes he feels bad for bad stuff he does sometimes

>So Appalled
This song is a continuation from Monster because Kanye really does feel pretty bad

>Devil in a New Dress
This is a song about Kanye and how he doesn't get fooled by Satan's temptations and lives a good moral life

>Runaway
This song is about Kanye and how he sometimes gets frightened and wants to run away

>Hell of a Life
This song is a song about Kanye's life and how he feels proud of himself for his accomplishments like marrying the girl with the butt

>Blame Game
This song is about Kanye and his enthusiasm for playing games

>Lost in the World
This is a song about Kanye and how he gets lost sometimes and needs to use Google Earth

>Who Will Survive In America
This song is about Kanye and his existential crisis
>>
Its about the every day struggles black people has to deal with, since you arent black and hasnt experienced the struggles, you cant understand and appreciate the message
>>
>>60404370
underrated post
>>
>>60403685
every single song is shit
>>
>>60404370
>This song is about Kanye and his existential crisis
muh sides lol
>>
>>60403685
It is an examination of the life of Gerald Ford told through the lens of his many mistresses.
>>
By Power I think it's pretty clear it's about the celebrity lifestyle.
>>
>>60404370
>like marrying the girl with the butt
ayy lamo
>>
>>60404429
you obviously are because you can't speak english
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.