[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
''Oh, what an ordinary day Take out the garbage, masturbate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: talentlesshack.jpg (156 KB, 914x623) Image search: [Google]
talentlesshack.jpg
156 KB, 914x623
''Oh, what an ordinary day
Take out the garbage, masturbate
I'm still holding for the laugh''

>what did she mean by this
>>
>>60400565
it's like she's describing my life

except i don't take out the garbage very often
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 500x281
Meme hair
Dyke
Talentless hack
Sell out
Pretentious
Dorito head
Liar
>>
Idgaf desu senpai. I love her music and yeah I can admit she's pretentious but her music is god tier.
>>
>>60400629
"Dorito head"
>What did they mean by this?
>>
>>60400681
I think they're saying Saint Johnson has an orange hair

Even though she doesn't
>>
>>60400681
her head looks like the snapchat ghost
>>
i lol'd hard at dorito head.

ty based anon
>>
>>60400565
> I hate minorities
>>
>>60400565
Holding his dick while he takes out the garbage.?
>>
>>60401954
why is the Snapchat mascot a ghost?
>>
>>60402509
snapchat is a favorite of spooks
>>
>"It’s a few things. One, yeah, it is kind of juxtaposing the mundane with something that’s usually set in a sexier context. And then also I had gotten back from tour, and I was basically in a tornado for a year and a half, I was traveling all over the world and doing so much and then I got back home and I was like ‘Oh, this is so boring!’. I was just kind of having a laugh at that, like ‘Oh, this is just the mundane.’ You know, it’s such a routine, it’s not really intended or delivered in a particularly sexy way, which kind of made me giggle. But I played it for my best friend, and he was like ‘You don’t even take out the garbage.’"
>>
screaming while masturbating
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.