[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This album is a whole new level of shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: shit.jpg (130 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
130 KB, 400x400
This album is a whole new level of shit.
>>
No one likes it at first. It grows on you.
>>
>>60398573
this
used to hate it too, give it time
>>
>>60398293
lurk more before posting
>>
>>60398293
please go poptimist scum
>>
Oh shittt, forgot that this board doesn't like opinions that differ from the norm...
>>
>>60398775
Kek either youre an edgy autist or youre so new you dont know how /mu/core this album is. Either way no one cares about your opinion m8
>>
>>60398990
And you're a kike with a red anus and sufficiently rustled jimmies?
>>
>>60399091
Wew u got me there laddie. Guess im just a comformist for liking neutral milk hotel and youre cool because everyone else does but not u amirite
>>
>>60399214
Thing is I don't base my opinions off other people's. Seems like you do.
>>
>>60399352
Wow i didnt realize that liking a band doesnt mean that i honestly do, its just me basing my opinions off of others. Can you teach me how to actually like music instead of just following everyone else pls
>>
>>60399462
So to be a cool kid you need to stop circlejerking for 10 seconds, and then actually think about what you're listening to. At this moment you snap out of the trance and feel the power to walk astray from the crowd of sheep.
>>
>>60398293
lol u have to listen to an album more than once before you judge it, otherwise your just a hipster C u C k
>>
>>60399574
Thanks for the sound advice friend. Hope its not too late for me to be a cool kid
>>
>>60399612
Holy shit. Listening to an album more than once? WTF - I've never thought of that. Can't believe I've never done it before...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.