[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eagles of Death Metal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 51J2XKBVS4L.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51J2XKBVS4L.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
The band of the moment? How do they sound? I never heard of them.
>>
They sound like screams and gunshots
>>
>>60398283
>reddit.com/r/4chan
>>
think of like the most basic dumbass minimalist effortless garage rawk possible. then add sawdust, beer and desert heat
>>
shitty as fuck but they didn't deserve to get jihaded like that
>>
cherry cola is a good song tbhdesufamsempaiallah
>>
>>60398248
Are you aware of a thing called youtube?
>>
>>60398248
They sound like they're trying to bring 70s style "sexy" back into Rawk and Roll, with mixed results. More listenable than their peers, but still usually generic sounding
They put on a good live show though, I got to see them 3 weeks ago
>>
they are a dumb fun band

some good songs
>>
they're pretty meh. Kyuss is the best thing Homme has been involved with
>>
File: uph.jpg (260 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
uph.jpg
260 KB, 540x540
Like this
>>
>>60398248

They are like a 70s parody rock band......similar to how Steel Panther are an 80s parody rock band
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.