[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vidya music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-11-14_00001.jpg (423 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00001.jpg
423 KB, 1920x1080
what do you listen to while playing vidya?

i try to listen to new albums. theyre easier to stomach for my cynical ass mind.
>>
Depends on what I'm playing, but yeah I also usually listen to new stuff as it seems to be a good way to introduce myself to an album.
>>
>>60397057
Gaming is lame.
>>
>>60397423
>not paying attention to the music is a good way to introduce yourself to it
wot
>>
First time playing a game I listen to the in-game audio.
On replays or just when playing mindless puzzle games, I usually put on stuff that I've been meaning to listen to for a long time but never did, usually because of daunting length.
>>
>>60397057
the vidya's OST you fucking mong
>>
I can't think of many good games that would be enjoyable if you ruin it with random music.
>>
File: 4L_vLYdsoMj.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
4L_vLYdsoMj.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>60397453
>>
>>60397881
It's not bait, videogames are the most mediocre form of entertainment
>>
>>60397057
>dialogue wheels
>voiced protagonist
>skyrim engine
>minecraft forge
53% of players hated Fallout 4
>>
>>60397925
>the most mediocre form of entertainment
guess what, pretentious fuck, if something is created purely for ''entertainment'' and nothing else then it's always mediocre at best
>>
i like to play through old JRPGS on snes/psx emulators and i always mute them and play music over them because i've played them all. lately just a bunch of odd future.

i've listened to game osts for as long as i can remember.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.