[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, whose idea was it to make her head a potato? What is it suppose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: neutral-milk-hotel-aeroplane.jpg (229 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
neutral-milk-hotel-aeroplane.jpg
229 KB, 480x480
So, whose idea was it to make her head a potato? What is it suppose to mean?
>>
>>60395924
that's a sliced kiwi you autist
gb2school
>>
TWO

H
E
A
D
E
D

BOY
>>
File: itaots back.jpg (245 KB, 522x442) Image search: [Google]
itaots back.jpg
245 KB, 522x442
It was Mangum's and it's a drum.
It's literally on the back cover.
>>
>>60396019
I T S N O T A D R U M
>>
>>60396019
why would he use a potato as a drum? that doesn't make any sense
>>
>>60396019
This isn't a drum either. He's playing on a sliced potato.
>>
>>60395924
Nothing, it's just indie non sense.
As a fan of black and death metal, I found it hard to believe that any album could really bring me to a throbbing headache, a "folk rock" album nonetheless. But let me tell you, Neutral Milk Hotel has gone out of their way to make their music excruciatingly painful to listen to. This album is really nothing more than a load of drunken wailing slapped on top of random chunks of conceited guitar wankery. The lead singer here misses every note on the entire album with entirely masochistic intent. I can't believe I seriously sat through this entire hideous train wreck of an album. Sure, I'll give it to props in that there are a few catchy acoustic licks here and there, but that's really all this album has going for it. Fortunately for the rest of us, there are countless other bands that also play catchy folk rock but still manage to stay in key. Honestly, forget this album and all the pretentious hippies who claim you don't "get it" There's nothing to get, it's a horrendous album plain and simple. Steer clear.
>>
File: itaots_postcard.jpg (356 KB, 512x784) Image search: [Google]
itaots_postcard.jpg
356 KB, 512x784
Chris Bilheimer, the man in charge of art direction on In the Aeroplane Over the Sea altered an old postcard to create the album's cover.
>>
>>60396103
This card was made by Nazis, as you can clearly see.
>>
>>60396071
nice copypasta, where's it from?
>>
>>60396103
Looks better as a potato
>>
>>60396103
Why is everything around were the album cover is blurry? Weird.
>>
>>60396071
nice pasta, black metal is a meme genre tho
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.