[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>current favorite song >current feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (14 KB, 300x359) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 300x359
>current favorite song
>current feels
>>
>Sharon van Etten - Our Love
>feeling pretty optimistic. should have a good week and friend is throwing a massive party next weekend where I plan on getting plastered. Hopefully the boys in green beat bosnia tmoro night aswell
>>
Giant Claw - Deep thoughts 1

Doing bad man. Reached a breaking point last night. Started yelling, the burst into tears. Had to tell everyone how I was really feeling and now they all want me on meds and to go to the therapist, except for my father who's an ex pillhead and doesn't want me on pills for whatever brainwashed narcotics anonymous reason.
>>
>>60395761
>Damned For All Time from Jesus Christ Superstar
>spent some time with parents, was pretty nice
>>
bad time to start a feels thread OP. they usually only survive when you post them between 11-5 am us time
>>
>Courtney Barnett - Elevator Operator
>Content and comfy
>>
File: custom feel.png (9 KB, 165x193) Image search: [Google]
custom feel.png
9 KB, 165x193
Feel isolated at Uni. Broke up with my girlfriend right before leaving for school, just as I promised myself and her we would, but now I feel regret because all I want is to go back to the simple high school times when things were so much simpler.

To keep it music related, I barely listen to new music anymore. It just doesn't interest me, the only music that interests me is the music i discovered/was really into between when my ex and i started dating and when we broke up. I'm on a constant nostalgia loop and every time I talk to her on the phone we talk for hours and it makes me feel so good and apparently she's having an even harder time at college, and i feel terrible. i know that if i want to get over her we should stop talking, but i can't bring myself to cut her off when she's going through such a hard time. i love her too much, and because i love her, i can't move on. all these other girls at Uni seem irrelevant in comparison. I haven't had an erection in at least a week. I only cum in wet dreams, thinking of her.
>>
>David Bowie- TVC15
>This is the first time in my life I've actually had a good amount of friends. Which is nice and everything, but it's beginning to become a pain in the ass to manage everything and still be able to spend time with my parents and shit.
>>
https://youtu.be/jH3C8FyHsIk

anxious
>>
>>60396572
Are you about to cause the biggest financial meltdown since the great depression?
>>
Feel tired and need a shit also slightly bored.
Current favourite song is a toss up between 3...
David Bowie's Young Americans- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScVi_L817ec
The Faces' Ooh La La- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_xwnb3cymc
Or Madame George by Van Morrison- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrOgYjp20j0
>>
>>60395761
>1985
>tfw 90s kid
>>
>Swans - Helpless Child
>no gf
>>
>Peter Gabriel - Big Time
>I am a conspiracy theory guy
>>
X-M@$
Fuck everyone
>>
File: tfwdying.jpg (13 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
tfwdying.jpg
13 KB, 480x480
>tfw I was supposed to see an old crush last night but she didn't come.

I want to move on but I just can't. She is one of the only people I've ever truly loved. Also my depression is only getting worse and worse. I haven't ever contemplated suicide before, but it is becoming a reoccurring thought.

I'm not sure what I'll listen to, but Sunbather seems like something that would fit my mood right now, although I don't feel like listening to anything.

>>60396525
That's rough. Maybe you are just feeling a bit burnt out on music. Maybe listen to some old favorites for a week or so, then try some new stuff.
>>
>Mountain Goats - Best ever death metal band out of Denton

>things are grinding along so slowly. frustration is the main feeling. also, seeing them tonight :)
>>
>>60397201
>crush
>true love

Bro...
>>
>>60397263
I know those words might be cliché and childish, but it's the only way I can describe it.

Also I didn't say "true love" in that way. I meant it more that she's the only person I have feelings for.
>>
>>60397263

>love
>girl

waste of time desu senpai
>>
File: spangebab.jpg (90 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
spangebab.jpg
90 KB, 706x706
>https://soundcloud.com/phagocytic/overture-live
>vaguely anxious, mostly because it's raining outside, i have two exams tomorrow, and I haven't eaten yet.
>>
>>60395761
Ode to tobago - van dyke parks

Drunk on vodhka browsing /mu/ in like a few months ive been on /his/ and /s4s/ memeing

Tried to do my chemistry study which is my major but glazing at fucking molecule structures all fucking day made me pity myself

Came in /mu/ for a change and people are talking about fucking anthony fantano and how he's all political now im gonna quit /mu/ for good fuck you all
>>
>Run The Jewels - A Christmas Fucking Miracle
>Nothing, like always.
>>
>My Savages - Future
melancholy.
>>
>Lamborghini Meltdown by Demon Queen
>"Goddamn I wish I could be producing right now, but I'm stuck at work with nothing to do.
>>
>Nucleus - Taranaki & Twisted Track
>tfw no gf
>>
marina and the dimonds - lies
things are going shitty but with some effort I'll get through it.
>>
File: 1442743460965.png (1 MB, 636x878) Image search: [Google]
1442743460965.png
1 MB, 636x878
Radiohead - Last Flowers

Feeling pretty bad in all areas bros. Had a strong lack of motivation this semester. Sometimes I couldn't get out of bed I felt so defeated. Finished now, but very worried i fucked up the second semester in a row. Living in an expensive shithole, and I am going to have to work in order to survive. Can barely afford food. I won't have any savings as my money = my weekly budget. The feeling of getting nowhere with this shit job is killing me.

I wanted to move in with my Dad to save money for a new place, but his wife fucking hates me - uses excuses like "He just wants to eat our food" and "I don't want his negative energy around here" and "If he moves in, I'm moving out". My Dad thinks I'm this huge asshole and claims "I can't believe the impact anon has had on [wife]". He tells my brother this who currently lives there, and he tells me everything. His wife never tells me this directly - she's all bubbly and nice when I'm there. I want to go back to my hometown but my Mum is far too kind. If i go there I'll end up just drinking and putting on weight. My Dad said he'd pay for therapy for me earlier this year, and I brought it up last night when I was over there and he said "Oh what? I was joking, you don't need therapy".

Also there was this qt i was hanging out with this semester, and she really seemed to enjoy my company - always smiling and genuinely a nice person - actually managed to have two sided conversation with her which is a rarity for me. Personality was a perfect 10/10. Anyway I was going to ask her out at our final study session, but she text me claiming she couldn't make it because she was sick. Obviously i thought of it as excuse, but it really threw me off. Talked to her a bit more, but suddenly she stopped replying to my texts out of the blue. She's moving so chances are I'll never see her again.

I wish i could drink but it will take like a month to save up for some whiskey.
>>
>fire on fire - assanine race
>lacking motivation to do anything but stay in bed listening to music, feeling like shit every day but no one to talk to.. feel like i'm gonna fucking explode
>>
>>60395761
>The Dismemberment Plan - Life of Possibilities
>got a mad crush on a girl at my Uni and can't wait to talk to her again
>>
>Crywank - I Am Shit
>feelin bad man.
>>
Old Gray - Vulcan Death Grip
Recovering from a drunk text I sent to a boy I've been pinning after for a while that was embarrassing and bordering on harassment. Super confused and disarmed considering he's lent me a book very recently and I've hung out with him one on one a quantity of times. He was nice as he could have been about his response so I'm mostly just coming to grips with unrequited love #9999999999999 and shame
>>
>The Smiths - Panic
>Something something no gf
>>
>Neutral Milk Hotel - Where you'll find me now

Idk man life is fucking weird and chasing a passion in art and music is deflating when you're watching all your friends from high school get careers, and move up in those careers. They're raising families, owning houses and cars, going to fancy dinners and shit while I wake up in the morning go to my shitty job, go to class, then come home to just sit in my room, get stoned, and paint shitty paintings and write shitty songs.
>>
Codex - Radiohead
>uncertain about my future, still feeling pretty shit cus my oneitis turned me down 2 months ago
>>
Billy Not Really - Death Grips

emotional fucking roller coaster recently

>fall in love with qt
>she gets a bf
>find out she has an identical twin sister
>sister is hotter (idk how. qt is a nerd.) and too out of my league
>be depressed for few weeks
>qt starts saying cute shit to me
>sister randomly starts talking to me

songs for this feel?
>>
>>60395761
Dragged into Sunligh-Boiled Angel / Buried With Leeches

i don't even care anymore, about anything
>>
>Decades by Joy Division
>Kinda feel like dying right now
>>
>>60401028
is your name billy?
>>
>>60401083
nah
>>
>>60396264
what version do you think is best? link pls
>>
The Beach Boys - Surf's Up
>tfw actually starting to want to be in a relationship for the first time and have no idea where to start
>>
>>60396452
its a good song but she cant sing for shit :(
>>
>>60401675
>tfw no /mu/ approved flowchart for getting a gf
>>
>20syl - Kodama
>pretty shite like normal
>>
>Father John Misty - Ideal Husband
>Feeling pretty lonely and irrational, been doing stupid things recently like getting smashed and alienating my friends and family. Feeling like right now I wouldn't make the ideal husband desu.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.