[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone know artists that make gay (love) songs, e.g. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: iceage2.jpg (36 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
iceage2.jpg
36 KB, 500x663
does anyone know artists that make gay (love) songs, e.g. The Magnetic Fields, Sufjan Stevens, Xiu Xiu

i need something to relate to ;__;

pic unrelated

also please don't say 'Perfume Genius' i hate that faggot
>>
well I think you'd like this guy "perfume genius"
>>
File: godlike hair.jpg (954 KB, 1273x1920) Image search: [Google]
godlike hair.jpg
954 KB, 1273x1920
>you will never softly caress elias while he is humming obscure danish black metal
>>
>>60392881
Hunx and his Punx
Also this is a concept album about gay unrequited love and it's pretty good: https://museummouth.bandcamp.com/album/alex-i-am-nothing
>>
File: eliasBENDER.jpg (33 KB, 315x473) Image search: [Google]
eliasBENDER.jpg
33 KB, 315x473
>>60393008
>you will never gently carress his buttocks with both your hands while sucking his cock
>>
death in june maybe idk
>>
>>60393067
yo i know that band, i once tweeted the lyrics to 'little league' and they auto-faved it

didn't know they were HOMOSEXUALS though
>>
File: Discogs_Tiga.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Discogs_Tiga.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
Here's a Italian gay techno musician singing about how much he likes big cocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFg6amMLd-o
>>
>>60393008
I'm going for this hair atm
>>
File: lmryM[1].jpg (29 KB, 244x449) Image search: [Google]
lmryM[1].jpg
29 KB, 244x449
>>60392881
how do i get this hairstyle
i love it
>>
>>60392881
Queercore tends to have a lot of that shit
>>
>>60393174
>print this image
>go to barber
>show him the image
>"can you do that with my hair pls"
>he does it
>????
>profit
>>
>>60393174

instead of eating cum put it in your hair to style it
>>
>>60393231
ok what if my hairstylist sees that he's kissing a guy and she thinks i'm gay or something :////
>>
http://youtu.be/fdXNNveYOfU

Idk why i know this faggot music but there you go
>>
>>60393267
women are obsessed with gay guys

they're called "fag hags"

i've got a gay friend and his cousin only started talking to him again once he came out
>>
The Smiths/Morressy is the most obvious answer, but you might want to check out Pansy Division, and Tribe 8. (Of course, there's also the song "Width of a Circle" by David Bowie)
>>
>>60393301
i should get back into talking to women again cuz i'm really out of the loop regarding what they like and shit
>>
>>60393300
troye is such a fucking qt would fuck endlessly but his music is so shitty
>>
>>60393085
there are a few songs from Di6 that would fit I guess. Hollows of Devotion and The Honour of Silence off the top of my head.
>>
>>60392881
Kitchens of distinction
I love them
>>
>>60393107
tiga is from canada and he's a legend
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.