[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It really pisses me off when people ask me what kind of music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1447036811833.jpg (23 KB, 209x482) Image search: [Google]
1447036811833.jpg
23 KB, 209x482
It really pisses me off when people ask me what kind of music I listen to. How the fuck do I answer that? How the fuck do I explain the vastness of my taste? These people can't even contemplate the kind of music I listen to, so there's not even a way for me to say that. Maybe if I'm not on a dating website or something I could literally just say that, "you literally can't contemplate the stuff I listen to, because my taste is extremely vast". I had some moron talking to me last night on voice chat say "so you're one of those people who just listen to whatever sounds good?" Well no, you moron, I'm actually one of the people who only listens to stuff that sounds bad. Then some guy on grindr is just like "what kind of music do you listen to? Gosh idk, I just said "freak, rare, obscure stuff man" because there's no way to describe it.
>>
File: nice blog, faggot.png (148 KB, 487x328) Image search: [Google]
nice blog, faggot.png
148 KB, 487x328
>>
not be a fucking sperg
>>
If autism could kill.
>>
just talk about the stuff you're listening to at the moment and maybe some of yr other favorites
>>
>>60389995
You have literally never been asked what you listen to you pretentious, autistic faggot. Quit pretending.
>>
>>60389995
You are a pretentious faggot and I hope you die
>>
I am pretty sure you listen to only popular music. Upwards of 80% of your library has been reviewed by Pitchfork. Am I wrong?
>>
Isn't grindr one of those queer apps
>>
look at all these hateful little dip shits in this comment section. are you having a happy little outburst? what's the autistic one you little hypocrites. look at your own pathetic, uncivilized behavior, before you go trying to call someone else retarded.
>>
>>60390269
>no capitalization
>>>/tumblr/
Also, you're a faggot.
>>
>>60390269
>>60389995
samefag
>>
>>60389995
>the vastness of my taste
>literally can't contemplate
>extremely vast

jesus christ
>>
File: 108388.png (55 KB, 143x131) Image search: [Google]
108388.png
55 KB, 143x131
>>60389995
>grindr
>>
>>60389995
just say you listen to good music
>>
>>60389995
if you're likable enough, no one cares what you listen to
>>
File: allthatshit.jpg (117 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
allthatshit.jpg
117 KB, 392x500
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.