[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to eat a brownie and get DUDE WEED LMAO'd before a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: airplane-generic.jpg (578 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
airplane-generic.jpg
578 KB, 1500x1000
Going to eat a brownie and get DUDE WEED LMAO'd before a flight tomorrow. Never flown after a brownie before and haven't even been in an airport in over 5 years. Best "flying on a plane" music for this experience?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUWxQqLgL8s
>>
File: 714dLvJC-7L._SL1300_.jpg (193 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
714dLvJC-7L._SL1300_.jpg
193 KB, 1300x1300
>>60387930
>>
Loveless for lift off, preferably to here knows when.
Time it well
>>
>>60387930
Dude you're so hardcore! Let us know every detail! Then kill yourself!
>>
you're gonna get paranoid as fuck and shit yourself every time you hit turbulance
>>
>>60389221
Thats the best part nikka
>>
>>60387948
>>60389221
>>
>>60387948

oooo, ya I listened to this one once. I'll check it out while waiting.

>>60387965

I've listened to Loveless too many times now, but never listened to mbv. Is it any good senpai? Also considering Depression Cherry since I've only ever heard one song from it and it sounds like good flight music.
>>
how long is your flight? i took an edible at six flags once, i was there the whole day, stoned the whole day too. if you're flight is less than 8 hours, i'd advise you to not eat it unless you're already a mega stoner and it wouldn't really affect your behavior, otherwise you might get accosted by airport crew.
>>
File: mexican-gang.jpg (303 KB, 1902x1268) Image search: [Google]
mexican-gang.jpg
303 KB, 1902x1268
here is whats gonna happen kid.

you are gonna eat the brownie without a thought past it. You will underestimate the time needed for check points before the boarding and delay of your flight. So 40 minutes in while waiting in line to get frisked, your high will kick in and the line is not even half done. By the time you get searched you will have red eyes and there will be cops looking at you and judging you. You will lose your shit since consuming cannabis is potent and get paranoid. They will set you aside and talk to you and examine you. After that they will have probable cause to search you and your family for drug smuggling. You will be embarrased with your shoes off and all the officers standing around you making a huge scene. Then you will be detained and arrested. Better hope its not a weekend because you wont see the judge until Monday and you will be in a holding cell with Demetri and Alejandro picking on your faggot white boy dome. And trust me, this scenario happens often to punk bitch travelers thinking its no harm.
>>
>>60389579
this

i can hold myself fairly well but after my first brownie i panicked, didnt leave the room for hours, just kinda sat there freaking out

woke up the next day, still high, realized i had to get to work, walked into traffic and nearly died
>>
>>60389508

Maybe I'll just take a half then, it's about a 3.5 hour flight, but it's domestic so I'm not too afraid of airport staff. I've had ~10 edibles in my life so I know how they affect me.
>>
>>60387930
Pinkshinyultrablast and Sweet Trip both seem suitable to me
>>
>>60389579
Tru, just pop some MDMA.
Remember to stay hydrated.
>>
File: orb.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
orb.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>60387930
I found that this is amazing airplane music, especially at night
>>
>>60389579
>cops search you
>find nothing
>arrested and booked

Is this actually how police work in the US? What the actual fuck
>>
Last time I was on an airplane I was listening to Andy Stott - Luxury Problems, the vibes while taking off where perfect
>>
>>60389579
>Demetri and Alejandro
Topkek
>>
>>60389579
I was sweating whilst reading that.
>>
>>60389579
depends on the airport desu

in amsterdam it takes literally 10 minutes from check in to past tsa

although with the recent events, they'll probably all have sharpened security
>>
are you flying overseas? if so then ITAOTS
>>
>>60391797
No. That's not how it works.
>>
>>60387930
>doing drugs

off yourself
>>
Dude what the fuck? I have no idea where you live (so i dont know what your airport is like) but i cannot possibly fathom why you would want to do that, it takes easy an hour to get through security and all that bullshit and then top of that you're gonna be paranoid the whole that youre gonna get high as fuck in the middle of all this security.
>>
You're gonna regret it.
>>
When my wife and I came back from the Bahamas, we smoked all the weed we had left right before the flight. Got off the plane in Miami, still high as fuck. There was a DEA agent with a drug sniffing dog right outside the plane. The dog growled at us. The DEA agent never looked up from his cell phone. You'll be fine. There's no law against being high.
>>
>>60392345
you have a wife and youre on 4chan
>>
>>60387930
You're an idiot, never underestimate a weed brownie.
besides, even boarding a plane with people all around you is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>60387930
Illegal btw, if they find out you'll get bollocked, or if you cause problems they'll land at the nearest airport and kick you off.
>>
>>60387930
You'll be thrown off the plane by American Marshalls (during flight) for being intoxicated in the presence of The Public.
>>
>>60393800
Would the Air Marshal shoot OP before throwing him out of the plane?
>>
My god the way this board talks about weed confirms what fucking pathetic nerds you are
>>
>>60394029
this
>>
File: Earth2_album_cover.gif (49 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
Earth2_album_cover.gif
49 KB, 360x359
>>
>>60393982
Probably, to make sure the target is neutered.
>>
>>60394090
Can you explain why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?
I have been wondering about this for a while now.
>>
>>60387930
Doing drugs in public is not a good idea.
If you do do drugs as strong as edibles, at least have a safe and comfortable setting.
>>
>>60392345
you assume that your one situation will happen to this anon, too
>>
>>60387930

where you going?
>>
>>60394089
His ears will have popped mid flight and the low end would hardly register bruh.
>>
>>60391797
>>60391911
>>60392167
>>60392345
Depending on how you look and what race you are, you may get away with it if you are white and presentable. This is reality for the west. US law does operate on color of law too and can make up probable cause only to leave you with court dates and lawyer fees if you can prove your innocence. Yeah America really is cancer and it was the hypocryte anglo conservatives that made it a mess for everyone, especially minorities.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eHAbdYCiOYk
>>
>>60394290
hey, stop making us liberals look bad. that's a bit distortionist.

There has never been a police force which has treated all races equally; the only developed multi-racial societies are US/Canada and Western Europe, and Western Europe hasn't hundreds of years of discrimination create a racial underclass.

Racist police exist everywhere, not just the US. The numbers are stacked against blacks (and to a lesser extent latinos) because they often see no way to make it in a society which has abandoned them other than through crime.

tl;dr: america is not special in having racist cops. It is special in having a unique level of racial inequality.
>>
>>60389579
Brownies actually take at least an hour to kick in anyway senpai but i kekd anywho
>>
>>60394029
>>60394077
It's not the weed. It's the consequences involved because that's how backwards my country is. Op is literally walking into the alphabet task force convention high as a motherfucker and expecting no one would screw him over for a promotion or quota. The incentive to do so is strengthen if op isn't white. I'm not joking.
>>
I can't see this as ending negatively unless you act like a literal retard.
As for recs, what are some artists that you normally like?
>>
>>60394427
Let's also mention that FBI crime statistics are scewed. For instance, there is alot of unsolved murders in fly over mid west states that are demographically 98 percent Caucasian, most filed as highway murders or shallow grave victims in the woods. Also local police have had a helping hand in cover ups as well, like the steubenville rape case. Because of the non chalant frequency of patterns like these, you wonder how the statistics of crime would really look.
>>
>>60394435
Depends on metabolism.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_bC7kKEfKU

This on repeat 2bh f4m
>>
>>60389508
>>60389579
wtf. edibles arent like bad trips or anything. You just get high as fuck. Just eat it, take eye drops so your eyes dont look retarded and chill the whole time. They wont fucking arrest you for looking drowsy. people look out of it all the time in airports from flying red eyes. just keep it cool and if you dont actually have any drugs on you when you board, you are golden.
>>
>>60394167
Why wouldn't it? What are they going to do? Arrest you for possession of nothing?
>>
Was listening to this on the last flight I went on, fit quite well.
>>
File: 1429492131754.jpg (5 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
1429492131754.jpg
5 KB, 222x227
>>60394139
>doodoo
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.