[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cringe stories thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
I have a friend that only listens to music on youtube. They put the same song on repeat for hours and listen solely to singles or bad electronic like Suicide Sheep.
>>
>>60387389
>I have a friend that only listens to music on youtube
theres literally nothing wrong with this
>>
idk what suicide sheep is but none of that other stuff is cringe senpai
>>
>>60387389

"i just want to talk shit on my friend so i can feel better about my pointless mundane life"
>>
I have a friend that only listens to pop punk he won't give any other song on this planet a listen
>>
File: 08797965956.jpg (149 KB, 1200x828) Image search: [Google]
08797965956.jpg
149 KB, 1200x828
>be me
>at the movies
>been holding it in for a long time, need to piss bad
>walk into bathroom
>see kid washing his hands
>he looks up and sees me
>tells me to come up and get him
>allofmywat.jpg
>awkward silence
>he breaks the mirror with his face and yells EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>runs into stall and slams door behind him
>mfw didn't need to pss pss anymore
>>
>>60387405
>>60387412
>>60387436
Youtubeforlife
>>
>>60387437
Pop punk(blink-182, Sum 41, Green Day, Simple Plan) or pizzacore(The Wonder Years, Man Overboard, The Story So Far, Neck Deep)?
>>
File: mediumrare.png (133 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
mediumrare.png
133 KB, 1000x1000
>>60387436
>I just wanna learn how to quote
>>
>>60388841
>Pizzacore
What?
>>
>>60387389
and there's nothing wrong with that
also SuicideSheep, while usually boring, puts up a couple of tracks now that then that are great for studying or working.
>>
>>60387458
Was this in the united states?
>>
File: smh_tbh_fam.jpg (145 KB, 711x400) Image search: [Google]
smh_tbh_fam.jpg
145 KB, 711x400
i have friends that like edm unironically
>>
people i know listen to rap music over the age of 18
>>
>>60388841
both of those genres are fucking disgusting
>>
File: tumblr_mcui8pb4Fc1qfxcj3o1_500.jpg (114 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcui8pb4Fc1qfxcj3o1_500.jpg
114 KB, 500x720
Rose was hot
>>
I had a girlfriend that only listened to pop punk and pizzacore and I legitimately tried to listen to it and get into it just to relate with her more, but it usually lead to me shitting on it. the fact that i tried still makes me cringe, shittiest fucking music i swear to god
>>
>>60387389

get a life and stop monitoring other people to feel better about yourself
>>
>>60389677
she probably wasn't worth it anyways anon
>>
>>60389727
she wasn't, she cheated on me with this cunt that actually liked the music. pity she texted me again during the summer after it all happened, tried to ask me for help in getting out of the relationship. said he was too clingy. good shit
>>
My roommate is the most basic potato I've ever lived with. He has absolutely no knowledge in music. And I don't mean he only knows bands everyone knows ,cause he doesn't even know those! This guy has never once went and looked for music or try find stuff he would like. His knowledge of music is basically whatever he hears on the radio on the way to work. He has a aux cord in his car and has never used it.. He also doesn't have any sort of interest or even like TV shows. He works like 75 + a week, gets home. Puts on the TV, doesn't even change the channel just uses it as background noise while he goes on Facebook on his phone..

To go thru life without a single interest in anything boggles my mind..
>>
>>60389438
jesus
why is edm such a disaster
it's just shovelware trash

the only reason its popular is because videogame streamers on twitch had a thing with copyright claims when they would stream and listen to music, and a little website called monstercat hosted their songs license free so the majority of big streamers switched to listening to them almost exclusively

its also just people washed over from the dubstepbrostep era who are down for something a little "chill"er
>>
>>60389763
C U C K
>>
>>60389677
>i didn't like a genre of music but i couldn't contain myself from telling the one who loves me why i didn't enjoy it in a non-hurtful way
>>
File: 1356797493848.jpg (38 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1356797493848.jpg
38 KB, 576x432
>learn that friends are trying to put together a band
>haven't played drums in a band for a while
>get in
>first few rehersals go fine, they play in a pretty generic way but it's okay and there is room for improvement for all of us
>decide we have to start composing our own stuff
>spend week coming up with things and writing them down
>show up at rehersal
>hand over the stuff
>both give the sheets some weird looks
>"dude we're not a prog band, what the fuck?"
>anything that doesn't follow the intro/verse/chorus/verse/chorus/solo/chorus structre is prog to them
>ask them if that makes some of the songs of their lords and saviors GnR prog
>both reply that GnR was always experimental hard rock
>GnR
>experimental
>>
>>60390209
I envy how fulfilling his life must be to not need to use media
>>
>>60390318
they did experiment just not well
>>
>>60390822
It would be different if he was an outdoorsman or something but the guy literally just works, eats take out, buys dumb things that normies do (selfie stick, any kind of fad). He's just a consumers dream, doesn't ask questions just does as told. Feel bad for him kinda . but the dudes happy so whatever.
>>
>>60388841
I met the singer from Neck Deep at Leeds festival at the toilets, it was awkward when he asked me what i thought of his new album, he also said i should listen to it "get on it"

i changed the subject and we spoke about skateboards and stuff that was going on at the festival

also i saw his dick desu senpai

and had to try really hard to not bring up the pedo stuff, to which a scottish man came over and said "he's that pedo man"
>>
>>60389572
So they listen to pre-2000s rap music? I see nothing wrong with that.
>>
>be me, years ago
>be 14
>on the mall
>girl in her 20s with a dark side of the moon t-shirt walks by
>she already walked past by me, but I turn around and say "Do you like Pink Floyd?"
>she turns around
>it seems she didn't hear me properly and looked confused
>awkward moment
>I turn around and leave without saying anything
Why are teens so awkward?
>>
>>60391623
>talking to women
Not Even Once.
>>
>>60391237
>to which a scottish man came over and said "he's that pedo man"
lmao
>>
doesn't matter where the music is being listened to

all that matters is that he's making an effort to listen to the music
>>
>>60388841
>implying theres a difference
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.