[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i cried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Feels_Cover.jpg (72 KB, 445x445) Image search: [Google]
Feels_Cover.jpg
72 KB, 445x445
i cried
>>
I know it sucks
>>
>>60383681
haha!
>>
>>60383681
HELLA FUCKIN EPIC BRO LOOOOOOL
>>
>>60383661
is called feels for a reason, bro
>>
>>60383808
damn......
>>
>>60383697
>>60383780
Animal collective fans, everyone.
>>
>>60383681
kek
>>
Banshee Beat and Loch Raven. Every time.
>>
>>60384878

nah bro, did you see the words and turn into something

one of the best openers/closers ever
>>
>>60383661
Did you see the words brought me to tears the first time I listened to it. It's so bittersweet and gives me such a strong sense of nostalgia I just couldn't handle the emotions. Banshee beat has also helped me through some tough times, it's very cathartic.
>>
lol gay
>>
>>60385275
This. Did You See The Words? is amazing, the way the beat increases in tension as the lyrics become more intense, patiently building to a sonic and emotional climax. Banshee Beat is also a song that I really connected with when I was going through some really hard times around two years ago, and now it just brings out whatever emotions are in me and makes me feel them.
>>
I guess no one feels Daffy Duck?
>>
>>60385932
OP here
my fav song off the album desu
>>
>>60384776
nice
>>
>>60384878
the shinny synths in loch raven are so beautiful
>>
>>60385932
i sure fucking do
who /bees/ here?
who /flesh canoe/ here, so muddy, feels so alive, is like 3d music, i love it
>>
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aRgBXTFQbUtxd21kTk5Fb1l8MXJtR1BXamxEQVlLTnx8PSJNJDoPToQ0vih3Kob34ahfwM3qFCEGZ9U3QcwK come
>>
>>60385932
That song is incredible. It's so mesmerizing and texturally evocative, and the lo-fi vocals add a really interesting layer to it. It sounds almost like it was recorded a hundred years ago.
>>
>>60386184
It's actually madlib wearing the mask
>>
>>60384898
did you see the words is great, but I have always found turn into something to be the weakest track on the album
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 480x480
Really like this acoustic version of flesh canoe. There is an interview where Avey implies it's about homosexual feelings towards panda.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzhv672OEf0

Also a fantastic love version on bees can be found on collected animals forum but Eyvind isn't playing with them
>>
>>60385956
Yeah niqqa. All the textures and the vocals and everything really
>>
>>60386933
gotta link to the interview?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.