[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post some essential "wannabe depressed"-core.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: jukebox.jpg (82 KB, 920x921) Image search: [Google]
jukebox.jpg
82 KB, 920x921
Post some essential "wannabe depressed"-core.
>>
that album is legitimately really depressing though
>>
>wannabe depressed
>singer actually kills himself
>>
>>60383223

No, no. I know that. The term refers to the fans, not the creators.
>>
>>60383223
this,
Ian Curtis had legitimate problems and not >tfw no gf (in fact he had too many)
>>
File: 1374975810_hi-res.png (778 KB, 1000x995) Image search: [Google]
1374975810_hi-res.png
778 KB, 1000x995
>>
>>60383159
>wannabe depressed
>for a band whose singer actually hung himself
m8
>>
>>60383159
If you put fan image before music and artist experience, leave mu, and possibly kys
>>
File: DlHH7Up.jpg (2 MB, 2650x3200) Image search: [Google]
DlHH7Up.jpg
2 MB, 2650x3200
>>
Carissa's Wierd - Songs About Leaving
>>
File: 7138uUNwrYL._SL1500_.jpg (105 KB, 1500x1347) Image search: [Google]
7138uUNwrYL._SL1500_.jpg
105 KB, 1500x1347
top /mu/ album of the year whenever it came out
>>
>>60383991
>wannabe-core
Spiderland
Deathconsciousness
SFTB
The Queen Is Dead
Either/Or
Hospice
TDAGARIM

>actually depressed-core
Pink Moon
OK Computer
>>
>>60384310
Shit taste because all your post is
>muh taste
>>
>>60384310
I really do feel like people gloss over the emotionality of OK Computer because it's the quintessential I'm-14-and-listening-to-real-music-for-the-first-time-core.
>>
>>60383159
Any album.

If you were really depressed, you probably wouldn't want to listen to music anyways.
>>
>>60384310
>OK Computer
>Actually depressedcore

>Deathconsciousness
>Not actually depressedcore

Please stab yourself with a knife during a panic attack and record the yelling you fucking idiot.
>>
>>60383309
he had an affair with a fan too lol
>>
>>60384361
This isn't true at all.
>>
>>60384361
not true, by the way
>>
Any and all music.

A person with real depression (the mental illness, not >tfw no gf) would be too empty to enjoy music.
>>
I see Deathconsciousness getting a lot of mention in this thread. Still a great fucking album.
>>
>>60384392
Seriously have you had depression? As in, like, medically diagnosed? Because this just isn't true. It's a possible symptom but by no means an inevitability
>>
>>60384392
I am depressed and the only thing I do is listen to music. It helps. Your comment is just ignorant.
>>
>>60383309
chad problems
glad he killed himself
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
to this day closer is the only album i've heard that pretty much sedates me because it's so draining physically and mentally. idk what to tell you if you don't like that album
>>
>>60384515
listen to more music pleb
>>
>>60384552
huh
>>
>>60384392
>>60384417
>>60384434

I had depression for three years, which manifested into a suicide attempt. After this, I spent two months in the psych ward, and after a month out, another attempt. Diagnosed bipolar ii and manic depressive.

The music hits you. Its effects ramps up, and brings you down more and more. Until the point that it doesn't. You get to a point where it does nothing for you Pink Moon will have the same effect as fucking Licensed to Ill. This is more or less the point of no return.

I understand these symptoms don't happen to everyone, but this is what happened to me and the people I met in the hospital.

Believe me if you want.
>>
>>60384310
>Spiderland
>not depressedcore
Don't you guys remember the night that David Pajo tried to kill himself?
>>
>>60386177
Thats understandable, but anhedonia don't come to all depressed people in the same way.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.