[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: head.png (340 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
head.png
340 KB, 1366x768
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT.
>>
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 1500x1500
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 480x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 480x582
>>
>>60381736
R E D D I T
E D D I T R
D D I T R E
D I T R E D
I T R E D D
T R E D D I
>>
>>60381736

*plays Death Grips*
>>
>>60381736
this show is so dumb
>>
Literally a similar thread earlier
>>
>>60382595
no u
>>
>>60382595

your dumb
>>
>>60382595
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>60382595
Season 1 is way better
>>
File: 1443583574697.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1443583574697.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>60381736
>liking reddit the show
>ever
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxPsXPCR5MU

Here you go, fathead.
>>
>>60382727

Season 1:

Pilot - 8/10
Lawnmower Dog – 7.5/10
Anatomy Park – 8/10
M. Night Shaym-Aliens! – 9/10
Meeseeks And Destroy – 9/10
Rick Potion #9 – 9.5/10
Raising Gazorpazorp – 5/10
Rixty Minutes – 8.5/10
Something Ricked This Way Comes – 7.5/10
Close Rick-Encounters Of The Rick Kind – 10/10
Ricksy Business – 7/10

Overall: 8/10

Season 2:

A Rickle In Time – 9.5/10
Mortynight Run – 9/10
Auto Erotic Assimilation – 9.5/10
Total Rickall – 8.5/10
Get Schwifty – 6/10
The Ricks Must Be Crazy – 9/10
Big Trouble In Little Sanchez – 7/10
Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate – 7.5/10
Look Who’s Purging Now – 8/10
The Wedding Squanchers – 9.5/10

Overall: 7.5/10
>>
>>60382742
>reddit the show

you should go fuck yourself so you can block up all those holes people are using to fuck you
>>
>>60382774
looks as though your average is more like an 8.2/10
>>
>>60382774
I honestly feel like you're giving the supposedly emotionally-heavy episodes more weight than they're worth.
I feel like the Rick and Morty fanbase hasn't been properly exposed to well-written drama that is actually... good.
As a result, people often think that an episode was much better simply for having a more serious moment here or there. Ultimately, most of these episodes end up being overrated at best, flat-out boring trying to be rescued with forced ethos at worst.

Honestly the show isn't that bad, but it is at its best when it explores creative concepts, or explores concepts... creatively. Episodes like the Season 2 premiere, and the one in season one with all the Rick clones are actually pretty intelligently written.

The season 2 finale is an overrated piece of shit.
>>
>>60383636

>I feel like the Rick and Morty fanbase hasn't been properly exposed to well-written drama that is actually... good.

It's really because there aren't a lot of cartoons these days that even attempt to have any kind of emotional depth, so when a show like R&M comes along and does it so heavily in some episodes people are really wowed by it (admittedly probably more than they should be). I mean obviously it's no Breaking Bad or Dexter but when you consider that it's an Adult Swim cartoon, it does stand head and shoulders above most others (except maybe Venture Bros).
>>
>>60383636
>The season 2 finale is an overrated piece of shit.
I entirely agree with this. I felt like it rushed through so many different ideas just to reach an 'oh so dramatic' end. Kind of like the Dexter series finale.

But I liked the show as a whole. I thought it was a refreshing comedy with a unique perspective on life (at least when it comes to TV shows). While I can't speak for the rest of Rick and Morty's fanbase, I have watched many shows (from comedy to drama), and I thought Rick and Morty was an enjoyable show. By no means do I think it's the best thing ever, but I thought it was quite enjoyable and I would certainly recommend it just as it was recommended to me.

All in all, it's a whole lot better than many of the cartoons being aired nowadays. As you said, "honestly the show isn't that bad" - but only when it's being its creative. I agree to some extent, but I still think as a whole it was an incredibly enjoyable show worthy of its praise.
>>
Can't top Morel Orel as best AS show
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.