[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tripping on LSD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: lsd_collage2.jpg (127 KB, 703x525) Image search: [Google]
lsd_collage2.jpg
127 KB, 703x525
Whats the best music for an acid trip, /mu/?
>>
File: on-patrol.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
on-patrol.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>
Sweet Trip - Velocity Comfort Design
>>
les rallizes denudes = 77 live
>>
>>60377314
>>
>>60377372
excellent

put on animal collective - campfire songs
did it last time for nostalgia. felt gud.
>>
>>60377517
>>60377517
>>60377517

velvet underground on the comedown
>>
Can - Tago Mago
The Beach Boys - Surf's Up
The Books - The Lemon of Pink
Animal Collective - Sung Tongs
Mercury Rev - Boces

Can't speak from experience on that last one but I can't imagine it would be anything other than God-tier while tripping.
>>
Divine styler- spiral walls containing autums of light
>>
>>60378113
>>60378357
these all seem like mushroom albums to me

my usual answer is "whatever seems good at the time" because you don't really know how you're going to feel and it's nice to go along with the trip, not to try to force it somewhere

but Psychic Ills - Dins is a good one
and playing The Flaming Lips - Zaireeka the way god intended is always the best choice
>>
Literally anything by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard. Them and Pond were practically all I listened to on my first trip. They were fucking fantastic.

The albums Quaters! and I'm In Your Mind Fuzz are the best in my opinion.
>>
Gong - You

Blue Cheer - Vincebus Eruptum
>>
File: 1433446393001.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1433446393001.png
13 KB, 418x359
DUDE
>>
DUDE LSD LMAO
>>
anything you like

I prefer comfy music, it makes a really nice trip

Candy Claws, shoegaze in general
The (psychedelic) Beatles,
AnCo,
baroque pop,
ambient music
>>
Anything that can positively define your mood without making you focus on it too much. Shoegaze and dream pop works best imo
>>
File: jeff.jpg (16 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
16 KB, 247x204
DUDE DRUGS LMAO

But my two favorites are Neutral Milk Hotel, or Modest Mouse, really anything where the lyrics are absolutely insane and make you think. Neutral Milk Hotel is really fun because the imagery makes the trip a roller coaster of intense feelings
>>
kayo dot - Choirs of the Eye
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.