[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just made this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTq t68EmHas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: moonthriftthumb66.png (582 KB, 733x677) Image search: [Google]
moonthriftthumb66.png
582 KB, 733x677
just made this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTqt68EmHas&ab_channel=problematic

what do you think?
first music i ever made
>>
DUDE

EPIC

you're all just animals driven by your sick primal urges. you want nothing and feel nothing beyond the desire for sex and status. those people you supposedly and superficially care about you'd drop in a second for some money or a night with society's notion of a 10/10 supermodel (an anoxeric bleach blonde degenerate whore who's had more dicks in her than a glory hole). that's why people make me sick. everybody's fake and tries to act like they're superior to a bear shitting in the woods and killing everyone so they can get that sweet bear pussy and make some cubs. can't wait until this sick planet gets hurled into the sun.
>>
>>60376867
wat
wrong thread?
>>
CAN I GET FEEDBACK
>>
bumpeereiogjrigfrdefvgf
>>
>>60376857
Noice
>>
>>60376888
he's calling you edgy senpai
>>
>>60376867
now that's edgy m8
>>
>>60376936
Edgy memeshit
>>
thats not funny you fucking racist i hope your video gets taken down. if your against racism dislike that video and report it. screw you op
>>
File: The one and only MOONMAN.gif (2 MB, 225x168) Image search: [Google]
The one and only MOONMAN.gif
2 MB, 225x168
Moon/10
>>
>>60376857
I hope your ass gets sued and blown out by McDonalds.
>>
File: MOON.jpg (173 KB, 1360x766) Image search: [Google]
MOON.jpg
173 KB, 1360x766
>>60378223
You sound a little booty-blistered,
>>
lol at the moonhaters, who probably think montage parodys are funny and that pepe is so smugXD
>>
>>60378474
Nigga his name is Mac Tonight. You can't just jock his entire image. Faggot shit.
>>
>>60376857
Moonman/10
>>
>>60376936
recs
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.