[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: albums with god tier rhythm sections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9
File: Milo Goes to College.jpg (461 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Milo Goes to College.jpg
461 KB, 600x600
itt: albums with god tier rhythm sections
>>
>>
>>60375747
i grew out of punk but i would still come back to this and enjoy it
>>
>>60375747
>>
File: homepage_large.8fda0211.jpg (67 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.8fda0211.jpg
67 KB, 319x319
>>
File: for long tomorrow_toe.jpg (999 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
for long tomorrow_toe.jpg
999 KB, 1200x1200
>>60375943
you know what's up

pic related also
>>
>>60375747
God tier as in the drummer is pretty good, but writes some great songs and the new bass player is the saving grace of the band instrumentally.
>>
File: 220px-Voodoo_UK.jpg (12 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Voodoo_UK.jpg
12 KB, 220x220
>>
>>60376080
It's so sparse, I love it.
>>
File: gospel.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
gospel.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
>>60376031
yes, absolutely

This album has some of the greatest drumming in all of punk+subgenres
>>
>>60376113
I agree with the drumming, however I think the bass on the album is truly god tier and there some excellent drumming to back it up. Assuming rhythm section is bass+drums.
>>
Album being "The Heat Death of the Universe"
>>
Always loved the rhythm section in godspeed, but the bass and drums definitely stand out the most.
>>
>>60376272
the rhythm section is the drum and bass
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.