[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transcending Musical Whiteness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: sarah-sahim.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
sarah-sahim.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
Is there any real way for White people to win in music? You either listen to the music you like and be branded a racist because you don't like boring hip hop, soul, and funk; or you listen to multicultural music which makes you look like a whiny White liberal who's so proud of their diversity.
>>
this post gave me MS
>>
yes

its called "listening to the music you like and not caring what retards on the internet think or say about it"
>>
this post gave me irritable bowel syndrome
>>
Jazz is good though.
>>
>>60374834
>listen to what you want
>if someone calls you racist because of what you like tell them to fuck off until they get the aux cord

Also, it's not like Black people are gonna win in music.

>listen to hip hop
"Damn you're so fucking ignorant, you gotta listen to real black music like soul and funk! xD"
>listen to soul and funk
"lmao fucking uncle tom dadblack you fucking oreo"
>listen to rnb
"gay ass nigga"
>listen to anything else
"white ass nigga"
>>
>>60374834
go to bed sarah, and stop forcing racism on the internet
>>
>>60374874
Yup.

>>60374906
>>listen to soul and funk
>"lmao fucking uncle tom dadblack you fucking oreo"
Haha what?
>>
>>60374834

This bitch isn't even worthy of memedom.

Just delete this thread.
>>
>>60374983
Those slurs are racist too you know.
>>
File: 1379305088849.jpg (55 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1379305088849.jpg
55 KB, 500x322
>be black
>make literally any type of music that isn't trap rap
>get accused of pandering to white people

man it must suck to be black lmfao
>>
No.
The proper trade-off is you either listen to music outside of your culture and are accused of appropriation or you don't and you're branded a racist.
>>
>>60374834
the fuck you talking about OP? like, in life?
or on this shitty "music board"?
because if you haven't noticed, you never win here
>>
test
>>
>>60374834
I'm mixed race, how can I be racist with music?
>>
I've never had this kind of judgement on my musical tastes. Where are you getting this from?
>>
>>60374834

Nobody cares about this outside of /mu/. Go outside.
>>
>>60375431
congratulations, you win

...for now
>>
>>60375078
Holy autism
>>
-be white
-make mediocre throwback rnb
-become a superstar
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.