[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which artist do you hate or can't listen to, and not because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (313 KB, 775x1030) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313 KB, 775x1030
Which artist do you hate or can't listen to, and not because of how they sound, but because of a memory tied to them or something you associate them with
>>
My ex used to always play Young Thug, so yeah, another reason not to listen to him
>>
AC/DC, because I remember how shit they are
>>
>>60374264
Not really, but I do hate seeing Cara Delavigne everywhere.
>>
>>60374264
>St. Vincent
>Steve Albini
>Eric KKKlapton
>Brian Eno
All racist fucks
>>
Modest Mouse. My dad always played them in the car, put them on Mix CDs for me, etc. They're one of my favorite groups, but they were my go to during the early adolescent depression phase. Then I learned that my dad was an alcoholic and attempted suicide when I was 7-10 and I can't listen to them without feeling empty.
>>
>>60374391
>St. Vincent
did actually believe that fake meme?
>>
i think cara is cute
>>
Marcy Playground, it brings back too many vivid memories of my childhood, because I bought the CD when I heard sex and candy. Not necessarily bad memories, but its almost too nostalgic and makes me miss those days
>>
>>60374264
eagles of death metal
>>
>st vincent
Lol that was a meme bro
>>
File: dsb.jpg (49 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dsb.jpg
49 KB, 320x240
All swedes will understand.
>>
>>60374264
nmh, last girl i was with loved them and we'd always sing itaots together. Still can't listen to king of carrot flowers pt2 without getting feels man
>>
>>60374568
Are you retarded?
She's clearly a nazi.
>>
>Mumford and Sons
I used to on hiking trips with granola heads in HS and they always played them in their shitty fucking hippie van
Which is a shame, because I used to like Mumford and Sons

>Blank Banshee
Took too much oxycodone and made a permanent association between vapor-trap and extreme nausea
>>
>>60374725
>>
>>60374264
Björk, because /mu/ won't stop posting her stupid face.
>>
>>60375854

Are you referring to when someone copy pasted Nico's wikipedia page into Annie's?
>>
The Toy Story theme, too much nostalgia man, makes me miss being a kid
>>
>>60374264
Bon Iver
>>
File: Bjork 2.jpg (116 KB, 573x570) Image search: [Google]
Bjork 2.jpg
116 KB, 573x570
>>60375979
>>
>>60374753
Swede here, I don't understand.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.