[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tabs for beginners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: G110.jpg (78 KB, 1342x805) Image search: [Google]
G110.jpg
78 KB, 1342x805
Guitarists of /mu/, what songs would you recommend for beginners to learn on guitar? Something easy, but challenging, something that would let me improve my skills. General tab thread
>>
>>60372774
the lil wayne solo is pretty good
>>
>>60372774
Smells Like Teen Spirit and Come As You Are
>>
>>60372774
From whom the bells toll- metallica, mollys lips-nirvana, gives uou hell- the all american regets. acoustic- i love a song called "sea of tranquility. prototype... oh and am i evil?- diamond head anarchy in the uk- sex pistols
>>
Blink 182 and Green Day songs are the easiest for some reason. Plebe as shit but easy as shit
>>
>>60373135
>for some reason
>>
thanks guys, I'm screencapping and learning right away. Post more if you want
>>
>>60373135
>Green Day
yup, easy af, good to learn power chords
don't get caught up too much in them or you'll be writing songs with the same progression over and over and over
>>
emmure
>>
>>60372774
how much of a begginer are you?
>>
>>60372774
Iron Man is the goat beginner song
>>
>>60372774
Oasis songs - easy solos
>>
>>60374141
Very very beginner, the best I can do is intro to Lonely Boy by The Black Keys or main riff to Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc. and some other easy peasy things. Oh, and tetris theme. So I'm a real noob if it comes to guitar
>>
>>60374232
This. Don't Look Back in Anger is a good place to start if you wanna sing too
>>
>>60372774
Vapour Trail by Ride

it's only four chords
>>
Red Hot Chili Peppers songs are great for beginners. Californication, Under the Bridge, Readymade, Stadium Arcadium, etc. Lots of easy guitar parts that are still melodically interesting
>>
>>60375883

John's a great guitarist to learn from. Can't Stop is a good song to learn if you wanna improve on the mute + funk strumming pattern, and for electric guitar playing these two are like one of the most important technique to get right.
>>
I remember when every kid who picked up a guitar learned Smoke on the Water first.
>>
>>60376231
Where have those days gone?
>>
>>60372774
Californication
House of the Rising Sun
Wish You Were Here
Macy's Day Parade
Iron Man
Smoke on the Water
>>
>>60373048
No beginner can play power chords. Stick to learning songs with open chords. You can learn Rape me with Open chords i think.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.