[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really want to listen to this but P4K gave it a 4/10 Wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 62982a97[1].jpg (145 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
62982a97[1].jpg
145 KB, 658x658
I really want to listen to this but P4K gave it a 4/10

Wat do?
>>
How about you get your own opinions, m8.
>>
You'll get bored before finishing it. But you won't be as bored as Cobain was making these recordings. It's the album equivalent of someone rolling their eyes back and making the jerk off motion with their hand.
>>
The reviewer seemed to be more bothered by the exploitation aspect of its release than the actual content. I'm still gonna check it out.
>>
Montage of a Hack
>>
So you make a thread about how your taste is pretty much determined by p4k? I hope you die in a fire.
>>
>>60369900
Listen to it anyway, and stop giving a motherfuck what pitchfork thinks, you fucking retard
>>
>>60369900
any mega for the deluxe edition?
>>
>>60369900
Sorry dude looks like you can't like it. 4/10 is a pretty bad score. You are however to lsten to and enjoy all of the BNM to stay fashionable.
>>
>>60369900
I always do the opposite of what p4k do. Remember that they gave Chvrches like a 7.7 or something for a half finished album. So clearly this is GOAT.
>>
>>60369900
Why would you take anyone else's opinion over forming your own?
>>
>>60369900
kill yourself t b h
>>
>Reverb Experiment
>No reverb used, just a wah pedal.
>>
>>60369900
I'm listening to it right now.
>>
Just listen to the regular version
There are some standout tracks on the deluxe version (do re mi, Aberdeen, rehash, 1988 Capitol lake jam commercial), but the rest is an assblast to the ears. The rest of the good tracks are on the non-deluxe version
>>
>>60369900
Kill Yourself
>>
File: 1400270993383.jpg (254 KB, 863x1200) Image search: [Google]
1400270993383.jpg
254 KB, 863x1200
>>60369900
>wat do?
>>
>>60369900
>caring what p4k thinks
Next thing you'll tell me is that you're contemplating this as you chug Pabst with one hand and write horrible poetry with the other, all as you struggle to keep those ugly grandma glasses where they belong.

Assuming this isn't bait, here are some things to do
>stop letting these retarded hipsters tell you what's good
>listen to it, either on YT or from some rar you found online (not like Kurt's bottom line will get hurt)
>do what everyone with a brain does and formulate your own opinion
>never validate P4K by viewing/referencing their idiotic opinions ever again
>>
>>60374578
reverberation means resonance
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.