[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Tycho? I saw them at Bonnaroo this past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: awaketycho.png (2 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
awaketycho.png
2 KB, 225x225
What does /mu/ think of Tycho? I saw them at Bonnaroo this past summer and I thought they were great. Awake is my favorite album from them.
>>
>>60369420
p ok but i get why people like it
>>
>>60369420

Nice soundscapey/psychedelic-type band.
>>
>>60369449
I liked the production of their live set. All of the art is done by one of the guys in the band. ISO50 is his graphic design alias.
>>
>>60369420
heeeyyy I was at bonaroo too and saw Tycho as well. He's pretty great and is good friends with com truise I think? I remember I really liked the song he opened with which turned out to be Com Truise's remix of a bunch of stems he gave tycho.

If you haven't heard of Com truise, it's kinda similar stuff except a lot more aggressive and there's no guitars.
>>
>>60369470
I've heard Com Truise's album "In Decay" and I thought it was pretty cool. I haven't listened to anything else by him though
>>
>>60369467
>ISO50 is his graphic design alias
what pretentious twat GD name. hurr muh low iso.
>>
Fun background music.
>>
Dive is god tier music for driving home from the beach at dusk. That and listening to it at night
>>
>>60369611
I feel that. I took a train home from Roo and looking out the window at dusk while listening to Awake was so perfect.
>>
>>60369420
Homework music of the most ultimate tier. Seriously, I've saved my college GPA at least 10 times with Tycho playing in the background. Very relaxing, but also creative and thought provoking and simultaneously unobtrusive.
>>
dude so chill lmao

#summertime
#instagram filters
#chill
#memories
#studytime
>>
File: s-l500.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>60369506
>ISO50
Or perhaps he just wishes to distance himself personally from his projects, yah narrow minded goof.
>>
>>60369921
im glad you understood everything and had any idea why i was laughing at his GD name
>>
>>60369420
Awake is my favorite song of all time
A Walk makes me feel nostalgic but I have no idea why
>>
perhaps the only act more offensively boring than real estate
>>
>>60370111
woah buckaroo, those are some shitty opinions
>>
good stuff

really chill albums, amazing when they play loud live
>>
>>60369467
>ISO50 is his graphic design alias.

are you serious. the name is bad enough but hes actually a graphic designer? because that artwork looks like a youtube profile picture from an instagram teen from cali that does whats on my iphone videos and makeup tutorial
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 256x197
>>60370250
hey, he at least used gimp and spent like 2 minutes colour balancing things
>>
>>60370111
Never heard of Bob Dylan then.
>>
>>60369420
I was at that Bonnaroo set as well. Thought it was a great live set while I was tripping balls. I've tried listening to their studio albums and find them all samey and boring. I mean I like them when I'm in the right mood but all of their songs sound the same.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.