[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think any /mu/tants died at the concert? ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Do you think any /mu/tants died at the concert? ;_;
>>
if they did they had shit taste in music anyway no loss
>>
>>60369300
Is it bad that I was pretty apathetic until I considered that some people I may have shitposted with could have been affected.
>>
aaron ellis did

he was doing a tour with zachariah holte :^(

pay your respects senpai
>>
>>60369300
>>60369318
>>60369344
>>60369361
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/55614620/#55616906
>>
>>60369344

I somehow feel worse because it's EODM. Their whole thing is about cutting loose and having a good time.

I'm really not a huge fan of them but just their whole thing and what they're all about makes the situation way more sad than if it were like a Linkin Park concert or some shit.
>>
hopefully, if they were listening to that bs they werent contributing to the board...

the attacks were a blessing in disguise, people are beginning to understand the importance of border control and the cancer that is islam
>>
>>60369381
>all those /pol/tards that browse /mu/
fuckin ew
also pls be a ruse
>>
>>60369913
I didn't die f a m
>>
File: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (20 KB, 1264x240) Image search: [Google]
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
20 KB, 1264x240
do you think?
>>
>>60369935
:)
>>60369970
:(
>>
>>60369970
>liked foo fighters

i feel no empathy
>>
>>60369381
>a well-known /mu/ poster

That's a thing?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.