[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did his son take LSD then jump off a cliff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: myth.jpg (61 KB, 678x659) Image search: [Google]
myth.jpg
61 KB, 678x659
Why did his son take LSD then jump off a cliff?
>>
To get to the other side
>>
>Why did his son take LSD

Because drugs are great

>then jump off a cliff

he fell, because he was on drugs
>>
File: 412nl-29.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
412nl-29.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
to get to the "other 'side" lmao.
>>
its not like lsd makes you blind and you cant see he must of been drunk or something?
>>
Because he was tired of his dad being a complete fucking asshole towards other musicians and people and embarrasing him with his shitty ass tryhard music
>>
>>60369128
good we lost a moron
>>
>>60369203
>drugs are never EVER EVER EVER bad, they like give you peace man

"Lol"
>>
>Drugs are harmless
>>
>>60369223
are you talking to me? i didnt say that
>>
Why not? That's gotta be a pretty amazing way to go
>>
File: 1386881244320.jpg (73 KB, 789x444) Image search: [Google]
1386881244320.jpg
73 KB, 789x444
>>60369216
>>
>>60369270
that's true though, organized religion is shit.
>>
>>60369270
You're a probably an atheist yourself so why save this clearly fake picture to meme?
>>
File: 87126487264.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
87126487264.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
>>60369326
>>
>>60369223
What is the purpose of this post?
>>
>>60369326
There is a very important distinction between belief in a deity and belief in organized religion.

Regardless, having such a dismissive opinion is ultimately just laughable.
>>
>>60369128
because he was outdoors near cliffs while on LSD.

Ideally you want to be safe inside a room somewhere with people keeping a close eye on you for your first trip, or if you think you're going to freak out.

14 is too young to be taking LSD imo.

Wait till you're 18 to decide if you want to take drugs.
>>
>>60369291
Don't you get tired of this?
>>
>>60369205
the tryhard is you
>>
>>60369137

sorry, i laughed
>>
>>60369203
this might be the dumbest post i've ever seen on /mu/
>>
>>60369203
LSD impairs judgment, anon. It's why the government was so rude with it in the 60's.
Your friends should be watching your back on three tabs, not watching you stumble off of a cliff.
>>
>>60370988
its true though, alcohol is probably far more dangerous. your judgement isn't impaired on LSD, all it does is trigger your dreaming on while you're awake. Things you see start to change shape, but when you look back they're normal again. Every time you move your eyes the effect goes away. Your judgement is still fine, you just say "welp I'm tripping"

if you're drunk you dont know what the fucks going on.
>>
>>60371070
>your judgement isn't impaired on LSD
Where are you pulling that from? You make poor decisions and you're more susceptible to influence on LSD. This isn't debatable.
>all it does is trigger your dreaming on while you're awake
hahaha what
> Things you see start to change shape, but when you look back they're normal again...
Sure, visual distortions are a part of an acid trip. So are mental shifts and changes in overall cognition.
>>
>>60369137
kek
>>
Tears In Heaven cover when?
>>
He took acid for the first time ever, he took 3 tabs so I'm thinking about 500-600 ug which is fucking ridiculous for a first time trip. I took 400 ug first time this year and that was full on but I could handle it. Sometimes you think that cliffs and other shit like that aren't real on it but you literally have to think "yeah its a cliff, I'm not fucking retarded".
>>
File: 75413[1].jpg (23 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
75413[1].jpg
23 KB, 560x560
lol
>>
>>60369203
its not like alchohol makes you blind he must of been on lsd or something?
>>
>>60371325
dude...
>>
>>60371325
But he had like 2 other sons before him. One of them is quite a fuck up they say.
>>
>>60371101
LSD, or lysergic acid diethylamide has a structure that is very similar to a few neurotransmitters that are naturally produced. The key it is most similar to is a neurotransmitter known as serotonin. Serotonin is used to modulate and signal a variety of things in the brain. Visual processing (or what you see) utilizes a lot of serotonin. Almost all of the senses have some serotonin input as well. Emotional processing (sad, happy, excited, etc.) is also heavily serotonin influenced.
LSD happens to be even better at activating serotonin receptors than serotonin itself, so it essentially increases the normal levels of signaling by serotonin (it does this through a variety of mechanisms, not just limited to better binding - it actually releases extra serotonin, changes the lock to accept keys more readily, etc.). In a lot of ways its like turning up the volume on quiet music. Not only are the already audible pieces more audible, but things you previously could not hear are now audible (whispers you might have missed, or background noise might now become audible).

Thats essentially what I meant by "Triggers your dreaming while awake"

Your judgement isn't impaired on LSD unless you take a LOT. trust me I've taken it plenty.
>>
>>60371053

They watched his back AS he stumbled off a cliff?
>>
>>60372196

>Visual processing (or what you see) utilizes a lot of serotonin.

Does that mean I can elevate my mood by wearing dark shades - all of the time - ?
>>
>>60372385
lol
>>
>>60369137
kek'd
>>
How about those reversing adjectives? And those bubbling soundscapes?
>>
was he really on lsd? or are you just assuming
>>
>>60369137
Lol
>>
>>60369203
like u can even get drunk on acid
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.