[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /mu/, which one of you did this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (134 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134 KB, 750x1334
>>
File: why.png (50 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
why.png
50 KB, 209x201
is this a cringe thread
>>
you fucking faggot

i bet you share dank macintosh plus and le government man memes on facebook huh?
>>
CHARGE YOUR FUCKING PHONE
>>
>>60369067
>>60369056
Kek, believe it or not. I was neither of these people.
>>
>>60369076
and how did you find this convesation
>>
>>60369117
On my goddamn yik yak. Chill senpai.
>>
>social media
>>
>>60369214
>complains about social media
>browses literally one of the largest social media platforms on the internet
>>
>neutral milk hotel

What is this 2012?
>>
>>60369255
are you joking

4chan has no traffic compared to stuff like snapchat, twitter, fb, instagram, tumblr, etc. even reddit

Face it, this website doesn't matter at all no matter what you fags like to think. The only people who browse 4chan are teenagers who like dank maymays, manchildren who like anime, and people on the autism spectrum. You don't mean shit.
>>
>>60369340
shut the damn hell up
>>
>>60369340
no shit senpai

nobody thinks this website is important its just a website to post stupid shit with no consequence

it could be deleted tomorrow and nothing would happen
>>
fags
>>
>>60369340

I honestly think people are fed up with the shit from this website. Anytime you see some anime avatar on YouTube spewing off some retarded /pol/ or /v/ meme everybody just rolls their eyes now and is pretty much "fuck off already". Just doesn't have the same effect it did 5-6 years ago.
>>
>>60369038
I hope both of you kill yourself
>>
>>60369038
What the fuck is Yak
>>
>>60369340
It's one of the top 500 most visited websites worldwide and has millions of users. It's obviously not on the level of facebook or anything but a lot of people browse here, some famous. They're just not retarded enough to spew memes everywhere they go and give away the fact they post here.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.