[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WAAHHH I'M AN EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE YOUNG MALE WHO JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: homepage_header.b93498f4.jpg (36 KB, 319x160) Image search: [Google]
homepage_header.b93498f4.jpg
36 KB, 319x160
>WAAHHH I'M AN EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE YOUNG MALE WHO JUST BROKE UP WITH HIS 10TH GF AND WHO IS GONNA BE GF-LESS AND SEXLESS FOR AT LEAST A WEEK WAAHHHHH I'M SO SAD AND DEPRESSED AND EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW WAAHHH
>>
i mean, yeah. you basically got it.
>>
>>60367916
beep seep
>>
>>60367916
not emo
>>
>>60367916
NEETest post of the day
>>
>>>/r9k/
>I can't enjoy an album because I'm an impotent manchild.
>>
>>60367916
Never even heard these guys but you're a fag for thinking people don't have the right to be sad now and then just because they have it better than you on the outside
>>
>>60367916
>extremely attractive

proof?
>>
>>60368180
>>60368219
>>60368336

these
>>
>>60367916
American Football is a first-love album you fuckin prick!
>>
>>60368368

>doesn't even know what a big daddy DILF Mike is
>reddit ---->
>>
>>60368180
>>60368219
>>60368336
>>60368373
Just like nobody wants to hear billionaires bitch about losing a million bucks, nobody wants to hear a hot guy bitch and moan about losing his girlfriend. Yeah, okay, fine, you're sad. Get over it. You can find another one very quickly and easily. Meanwhile other people are struggling to pay the rent or even get their first girlfriend.
>>
>>60368646
when you have a gf you actually like its not as easy as oh ill just get another one...
>>
>>60368754
this, if you really love her then "you can just get another one" would probably be as much comfort as being told that when your dog is dead
>>
>>60367916
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>60367916

I get more of a Long term relationship slowly fell apart vibe.

Still overhyped a bit imo.
>>
>>60368646
> thinking people are that easily replaceable
>>
>>60368646
you're either a sociopath or a virgin
>>
>>60368646
Confirmed for never actually having a gf

keep living that virgin life though
>>
I have never had a girlfriend, or even held hands with a girl. I don't care about this fact.
Why do people think that female attention is the be all, end all of existence?
>>
>>60367916
It's shit anyway if you don't count the awful lyrics
>>
>>60369335

jesus fucking christ this is the most autistic thing i've ever read on this board. congrats
>>
>>60369335
pretty sure its just human nature to want to connect emotionally and physically with another human
>>
Nice ableism, anon.
>>
>>60369436
>asexual-shaming

Shaking my head to be honest family. It's almost 2016 and you're still doing this shit?
>>
>>60369436
How is it autistic? Having a friend would be nice but I do not care about sex. In fact, I think that I would want to kill myself if I was about to have sex because I am sure I would be very anxious. It seems a lot can go wrong with fucking a person that would make them think the worse of you.
>>
/mu/ proves time and time again to be filled with overly-emotional first world whiteys with feelings problems, so this thread is going about as well as you can imagine.
>>
>>60369495
your not a tad curious as to what most people consider the best feeling ever and pretty much what are world is driven by?
>>
>>60369522
While I suppose actually fucking would feel nice I do not think it would be worth the mental suffering leading up to the act.
>>
>>60369522
And what if he isn't?
So what?
Not everyone considers it the best feeling ever.
>>
That's a valid emotion.

Breaking up with someone is extremely difficult.
>>
>>60369546
im not saying theres anything wrong with it, i just find it hard to believe.
>>
>>60369495
OP you're missing the point. The pain Mike is singing about has nothing to do with sex, it has to do with deteriorating relationships. He's singing about isolation you feel when someone so close to you is gone from your life forever
>>
>>60369603
Relationships are basically about acquiring easily-available sex at regular intervals though. We just like to dress it up with feelings and such.
>>
>>60369775

My girlfriend of two and a half years broke up with me sunday. You are wrong.
>>
Honestly even if this were the case, I almost want to say that "privleged" peoples' creative expression culminating from their own problems seems more preferable to me.
>>
>>60369804
Nope. Most of our human behavior boils down to basic instinct, a majority of it sex-driven.
>>
>>60369833

Okay.
>>
chads and tyrones will try to mock you op
>>
>>60369833
you clearly have 0 understanding of the actual workings of the human mind

the whole "it's all instinct" thing is bullshit, the brain is an incredibly complex organ and to simplify our motivations down like that is stupid
>>
>>60369933
That sure sounds super nice and all, but it has no basis in scientific fact.
>>
>>60369958
first of all, the field of neuroscience is only beginning to emerge, so demanding a list of irrefutable facts is not reasonable

jesus, what am i doing. i'm not about to try to explain to that the human brain is not 100 billion neurons saying "get laid" in unison

just fucking read or skim the wikipedia article on human motivation theory and you'll find that it's incredibly complex and layered, as are most things in science
>>
>>60370057
>jesus, what am i doing. i'm not about to try to explain to that the human brain is not 100 billion neurons saying "get laid" in unison

Good, because that would be a waste of time. I never made that claim to begin with. Try and keep up a little better next time, buddy.
>>
>>60367916
>actually caring about the lyrics in Americ Anfootball

yeah that's totally the album's worth senpai
>>
File: 1444959690304.jpg (254 KB, 625x830) Image search: [Google]
1444959690304.jpg
254 KB, 625x830
>this fucking thread
>>
>>60369833
are you 15

i bet you watch rick and morty and browse /pol/ daily
>>
>>60369775
>Relationships are basically about acquiring easily-available sex at regular intervals though. We just like to dress it up with feelings and such.
OP confirmed autistic. No one will ever love you, become an hero
>>
>>60370443
>>60370458

Why so upset?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.