[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the fast food of music? What is the five star restaurant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sperger king.jpg (60 KB, 617x416) Image search: [Google]
sperger king.jpg
60 KB, 617x416
What is the fast food of music? What is the five star restaurant of music?
>>
>>60366061
MF.. FOOD
>>
>Sublime
>The Fall
>>
>>60366061
>fast food
channels like majestic casual

>five star restaurant
>classical music labels like Naxos
>>
>top 40
>captain beefheart
>>
>fast food
shit like taio cruz and silento
>five star restaurant
if you mean music that you have to "digest", i guess stuff like
frank zappa
faust
can
captain beefheart
>>
>>60366450
>if you mean music that you have to "digest"
have you ever been to a restaurant
>>
>fast food
kanye west; he's popular and mainstream and even though a lot of people hate on him, they still enjoy him, except for a few who believe themselves to be superior.
>five star restaurant
contemporary jazz/classical, something that seems inaccessible but fancy to the average person. Those who have the means to be able to enjoy it can appreciate the quality of it and feel they are better than others because of it.
>>
>fast food
top 40 superstars, brostep, cock rock, modern cuntry, etc.

>5-star restaurant
Classical, jazz (namely fusion, post bop and free jazz), avant-garde/prog rock
>>
>fast food
all popular music including top 40, all rap, all rock, all electronic, all indie, most jazz, most "folk"

>five star
live classical/art performances
>>
File: a0244620989_10.jpg (770 KB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
a0244620989_10.jpg
770 KB, 999x999
We're 10 posts in and no one's mentioned any fucking fatwave?

But anyway, to answer OP's stupid ass thread, fast food = anything popular, 5 star = anything obscure that no one likes, do I get a gold patrician star now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.