[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are numerous good metalcore/deathcore bands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: unpopular opinion.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unpopular opinion.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>>
>>60361719
I agree
>>
>>60361719
Most shoegaze fans are the "back in my day" type of people
>>
I don't know if this is unpopular but:

REM > The Smiths
>>
>>60361719
try rings of saturn - lugal ki en
>>
bring me the horizon should have stuck with deathcore, it was the only thing they were somewhat good at
>>
>>60362137
Rings of Saturn is fucking gr8
>>
Weezer has 0 good albums
>>
>>60362151
where the fuck do i find more like utopia though
>>
>>60362151

they can't even play their own material
>>
Vaporwave is good and alive as ever
>>
File: lastfm.php.jpg (4 MB, 2100x2100) Image search: [Google]
lastfm.php.jpg
4 MB, 2100x2100
These are all better albums than /mu/core and anything on the essentials.
>>
>>60362069
I disagree but I respect your opinion
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 220x220
>>60361719
I agree 100%
>>
>>60362233

nobody has ever listened to any of those except you
>>

true

>people post shit deathcore not even close to the good stuff

nah
>>
>>60362213
only the drummer m8
>>
>>60362233
>>60362260
ive listened to the tetreault and kid koala. and idk why someone wouldnt think their favorite albums are better than essentials its the definition of a high opinion of something
>>
>>60362144
Nah I fuck with their first four albums hard. I did love their deathcore stuff though.
>>
>>60362339
you know the essentials have nothing to do with quality, right?
>>
>>60362296
If I'm being 100% honest metalcore and deathcore are really the only genres of metal that I actually listen to on a regular basis.
>>
>>60362372

that's fair enough desu
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.