[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on Logic's latest project? Favourite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: EU3flsj.jpg (118 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
EU3flsj.jpg
118 KB, 960x960
What are your thoughts on Logic's latest project? Favourite tracks? Least favourites? Personally, I liked it. IMO it's better than his last project.

Favourite tracks:
>Contact
>Innermission
>City of Stars
>Stainless
>Never Been
>Run It

Least Favourite:
>Fade Away
>Like Woah
>Young Jesus
>I am the Greatest
>>
anyone else think Like Woah sounds like Alright by Kendrick?

also kek at the drums from Amazing
>>
You're least favorites are my favorites and vice versa. Also are Contact and City lights Kanye samples (So Amazing and Flashing Lights respectively). I have only heard it once so far but the album does seem an improvement. The whole space concept is a little bit corny but I don't mind it too much.
>>
>>60359677
Beat me to it so the drums are from amazing thought so.
>>
>>60359698
* City of Stars
>>
I know a guy who won't stop bothering me about this shit trying to convince me that he's the greatest thing in hip-hop at the moment.

but it's ok I guess
>>
>>60359677
Not at all lol.

>>60359698
Well, at least we can both agree that this album was an improvement. I honestly feel that this project is really well produced, and I love that he's not talking about his upbringing, and more about being authentic and doing his own thing.
>>
got a link?
>>
>>60359595

Zuno
>>
>>60359783
thats Logic fans for you...
>>
good album
>>
>>60360696
care to elaborate?
>>
>>60360763
Different person, but I feel like I can answer that question.

Looking at Under Pressure, there's this notion that the songs are somewhat forced, and you don't get a real vibrant feel from it. Of course songs like Never Enough, I'm Gone, and Till the End are pretty upbeat, but overall the album has a serious feel because of songs like Under Pressure, Gang-Related, and Growing Pains III. With TITS, Logic makes an attempt at a concept album, and the concept itself is pretty entertaining, especially when it comes time for execution. The songs are solid, and the album feels more variable, like it's not trying to get you to feel one thing, but rather just hit you with this experience. I haven't even finished it but I can say that I'm already more a fan of it than Under Pressure.
>>
I know its brought up a lot but i just dont understand how anyone can happily ignore how blatantly obvious his influences are. "I am the greatest" is just SO drake i cant stand it and he even throws in some kendrick biting with "you you yous" this is literally what kendrick does on tracks. Like no shame at all he just went and bit like that? The whole album just reeks of drake/cole/kendrick even more than his first album. He also just pretty much took travis scotts "backyard" beat on stainless
>>
On his 1st album under pressure which has decent and i enjoyed he comes of a bit like kendrick/jcole lite but on this its all him, the cohesion and beats, story all fit.
>>
>>60360763
my reply sorry on a phone>>60361229
>>
>>60359540
fuck off
>>
>>60361229
Bullshit that hes totally himself on this one, if you cant hear the glaringly obvious drake and kendrick influence youve lived under a rock foe the past 3 yrs
>>
I don't listen to him, there's no point.
>>
>>60361325
then leave, lmao
>>
>>60361108
thanks. i never see anyone talking about the you you yous being the same thing as kendricks doot doot doots.

still like logic but i really cant say hes one of the greatest because he lacks originality
>>
>>60361548
Yea its like the "doo doo doos" too but thats not even what i was talking about, kendrick literally does the you you yous on multiple tracks. "Alien girl" is one example where he does it but he does it a lot. I know its a small thing but it just pisses me off. Like atleast change it to a different word or something
>>
I... am the greatestFUCKEMALLWELLNEVERLOVEEM
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.