[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'VE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
I'VE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE
>>
>>60359362
I KILLED KURT
>>
>>60359362
>WERE YOU BORN TO RESIST OR BE ABUSED ?
this is my tinder bio :3
>>
File: Capture.jpg (535 KB, 1902x974) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
535 KB, 1902x974
>>60359362
>>
It's impossible to see this meme and not sing along
>>
>>60359414
damn...
>>
>>60359414
I'M GETTING TIRED OF STARTING AGAIN
>>
>>60359414
holy shit
>>
Why did you make this thread?
>>
>>60359968
That sure helps a lot bud. Hopefully this comment is useful for you to notice you don't help at all.
>>
>>60361017
>Hopefully this comment is useful
It's not.

Why did you make this comment?
>>
>>60359968
>posting something not music related
Why did you post this reply?
>>
>wake up
>still not 2009
>>
>>60359362
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
File: foos-self-titled.jpg (112 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
foos-self-titled.jpg
112 KB, 608x608
>>60359362
HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT
HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT
GOOD GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEF
>>
>>60364676
I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING
>>
>>60361746
did you ever consider suicide?
>>
>>60364712
DID YOU EVER LISTEN
DID YOU EVER LISTEN
DID YOU EVER LISTEN
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>60359362
I'm very above right now and you guys are going so hard it's making me noxious.
>>
WAH'VE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE
>>
>>60366901

Forgot this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKGfYcsyDoQ
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.