[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Montage of Heck: The Home Recordings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: montage.jpg (145 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
montage.jpg
145 KB, 658x658
Ok so have you guys already listened to this? Any thoughts?
>>
>>60355556
Oy vey off by one.

Its okay but most of the songs on there are just scraps that aren't enjoyable to listen to. But there are some jewels in there, like Kurt's cover of "And I Love Her" and "Letters to Frances."
>>
>>60356035
more like montage of hack
am i rite
>>
It's so shit. One for completionists/stalkers only.
>>
>>60356048
Nah, he was talented. Just overrated. If people held me up to godly expectations that I knew I couldn't deliver on, I would've killed myself too.
>>
what is that thing on the cover supposed to be?
>>
File: kurt cobain.png (957 KB, 566x560) Image search: [Google]
kurt cobain.png
957 KB, 566x560
>>60356082
This is the actual cover but they're both pieces of artwork that Cobain conjured up when he was an angsty teenager in Aberdeen. No one really knows their meaning but him.
>>
I'm liking some of the stuff on the album so far
>>
>>60356300
following up on that , the song "What more can I say" would of been very nice if it were completed - could see it being Nirvana's next single in the future
>>
>>60355556
pitchfork gave it a 5 or something i dont think i like it
>>
>>60356300
Kill yourself
>>
>>60356363
senpai plz
>>
>>60355556
Boring as hell
>>
"And I Love Her" is very eerie
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.