[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ferraro general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
did skid row leak?
isn't it supposed to be out today?
thoughts?
ferraro general too
>>
>>60353890
it leaked a couple of months ago but I only had it in 128 kbps
>>
>>60353890
holy shit Skid Row did a new album?
Sebastian Bach must be what? like 60 now?
>>
>>60353890
Seriously?Maybe you should start using the archive before asking stupid questions
>>
How do I onto Ferraro? Does anyone has good starting point or flowchart (there's none on the wiki)?
>>
>>60354118
dude bach died like 300 years ago senpai
>>
>>60355014
listen to NYC Hell, 3 AM
>>
>>60355061
thanx. I'm downloading atm
>>
>>60355072
ps: what should I expect?
>>
>>60355014
there used to be loads of charts and mega archives of all his releases under all his monikers. i've got most but don't know where they are in the archive..

start by his old stuff though:
rerex
clear
dreams
pixarni

then try out:
nyc hell
far side
sushi

then:
suki girlz
cold
war

then delve into all his other old stuff and lose yourself
>>
File: 1404893213672.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1404893213672.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1200
>>
>>60355121
cool. I'll just leave nyc hell for now and start with is old stuff
>>
>>60355195
Far Side Virtual is probably a better starting point for his modern sound, it's different then his older stuff. If you don't like his old stuff you might like it.
>>
File: R-1010031-1183733572.jpeg.jpg (173 KB, 600x585) Image search: [Google]
R-1010031-1183733572.jpeg.jpg
173 KB, 600x585
has anyone got his pans als allot saturnia release? can't find it anywhere!
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!C8ITkbyT!Oncn1AFkDWXbyn67idYIbQ
Here's the discography
>>
>>60355180
Wait ferraro is also Lamborghini Crystal? Hahaha brilliant, I love alien microwave but thought it was someone else this whole time
I really love nightdolls with hair spray. Aside from what this chart says, anyone have any recs for albums similar to nightdolls with hair spray
>>
>>60355264
no pans als :(
>>
>>60355387
You can find it on youtube and download it aswell from some blog EXTREMELY EASY
>>
woah

for some reason I always thought Farside Virtual was the only thing made by Ferraro. I even have it on vinyl. It's one of my all-time favorite albums. How did I not know there was more???

Now I have a ton more shit to listen to though so that's good.
>>
>>60355803
4th link when i google it.
always forget the simple solutions

thanks man.
>>
>>60355909
when it comes to stuff like that blogspots or slsk are usually the first places you should check
>>
>>60354118
He got kicked out of the band there's a new singer now they released a shitty album a couple years ago
>>
>>60355889
Yeah ferraro is really good
>>
>>60356923
yeah soulseek is always the first, always forget blogspot.

is there somewhere that compiles every one of his releases? under all his monikers?
>>
>>60355195
id recommend starting somewhere more recent, in particular far side virtual or NYC hell 3am. perhaps even skid row
>>
>>60357587
discog but seriously start using the fucking google
>>
>>60358291
Why would he use Google if you're here to answer his questions?
>>
i love this guy and his music so much
>>
bruhbruh this shit leaked like 1,000 years ago

it's okay, i didn't care for it nearly as much as NYC hell or BODYGUARD. some of the vocals were just dumb imo
>>
Anyone else going to the Ferarro/OPN show in Seattle? Me excited
>>
>>60358343
Because i will help him once but nobody will spoonfeed him all the time
>>
>>60358555
christ man its just nice and easy to ask someone.
it's not "spoonfeeding" until you say it is. just asking for some knowledge to be shared.
>>
this past week i got an interest in listening to james and so far ive listened to

>condo pets
>far side virtual
>jarvid 9:java car race
>jarvid 9:gecko
>marble surf
>iasia
>clear
>hacker track
>rerex 1
>bodyguard - raiden
>bodyguard - silica gel

what are some other projects i need to listen to? i probably enjoyed silica gel or condo pets the most but i still need to go back and listen to all of it again
>>
>>60360609
live at primavera sound 2012
sushi
>>
>>60360742
thanks i just got done listening to sushi and i really liked it. definitely going to come back to this one soon
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.