[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best Tom Wait's album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: sword.jpg (42 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
sword.jpg
42 KB, 600x594
Prove me wrong
>protip: you can't
>>
>Tom waits
>good
>>
>>60352937
>hurr durr greentext meme
back to reddit
>>
>>60352943
>back to reddit
um syntax error
>>
Rain Dogs is slightly better for me
>>
>This is the best Tom Wait's album
>the best Tom Wait's album
>Tom Wait's
>Wait's
>>
>>60352859
You're right. Bone Machine is a close second though.
>>
>>60353012
Prefer Bone Machine honestly
>>
I once downloaded illegally his entire discography, which is HUGE, and decided to never listened to it when I saw him in Coffee and Cigarettes.
So I don't know senpai
>>
>>60352859
That's an acceptable choice.

But so is Rain Dogs, Bone Machine, Mule Variations, and Real Gone.
>>
Blood Money
>>
>>60353030
Are you implying he wasn't amazing in that or that he was so good you were afraid his music couldn't live up to it. He really was an underutilized actor, very talented.
>>
>>60353055

To answer your question, I thought he was too depressing.
I happened to talk with him in a /b thread once, maybe it wasn't him, but his vocaroo was too convincing, and he told me he had to put himself into a very depressed mind while composing his music. I was almost a bum at the time, so I decided to put him on the side for the moment.
>>
>>60353055
pretty much everything he's been in has been pretty good, too.
>>60352859
Gotta go with Mule Variations desu. got some of everything.
>>
>>60353077
Oh, yeah, his music is extremely depressing (his best music anyway) but that's the appeal. It's the soundtrack of drunken hobos.
>>
File: bluess.jpg (53 KB, 622x622) Image search: [Google]
bluess.jpg
53 KB, 622x622
So can we all agree he is the greatest singer/songwritter alive?
Also i find this to be a bit overlooked
>>
>>60353146
2nd to morrison imo
>>
>>60354462
Alive.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.