[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AnCo Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: b8730976.jpg (261 KB, 658x482) Image search: [Google]
b8730976.jpg
261 KB, 658x482
Thoughts on the new Deakin shoe?
http://pitchfork.com/news/62067-animal-collectives-deakin-designs-another-shoe/

> which will ship in April with "a secret bonus".
new Deakin track confirmed
new Deak record incoming
new AnCo album fully recorded

are you ready for the Animal Collective renaissance?
>>
lmao that shoe looks autism as fuck
still love deakin though
>>
>reminiscent of a sleeping bag
No kidding, those look cheap as fuck. Who makes a shoe out of nylon? Not that they'd look good with better materials, but those wrinkles ain't helping. They're truly hideous.
>>
>>60348740
WHAT'RE THOOOSE
>>
>>60348910
DUDE HAHA
>>
they look like a garbage bag but i bet they're comfy.
>>
animal collective is going to complete shit and you know it
>>
>>60348941
no :(
>>
When will Titus Andronicus diss Deakin
>>
>>60348910
*high fives*
Hah, I gotcha bro. well done.
*fingerguns in your direction, playfully*
>>
yo those shoes are garbage but i would shit in my own mouth to finally get a solo deakin album
>>
>>60348941
>MPP, arguably one of their best albums completely reshapes the music scene
>CHz, underwhelming to many but still enjoyable
>PBVGR, again, enjoyable but not as masterful as much of their their mid and early-2000's output but the B-sides on the newest EP and cut tracks prove that Panda is still making very interesting music https://soundcloud.com/anmlcollective/panda-bear-swallow-at-the-hollow

Honestly I don't see how you think they've gone to shit, hoping for more in the same vein as MPP or maybe something more acoustic. The one thing that bothers me about much of their new stuff is that swirly dense ambient electronic quality that seemed to so quickly substitute the airy optimistic attitude from MPP and even SJ to an extent.
>>
why do people think deakin is good? the best anco moments are without him, and even the good ones don't have a ton of his influence. if anything, his return to the fold has been a step backward.

also his kickstarter was some fucking lame ass shit. fuck this dude. ugly ass honky.
>>
>>60348982
Deakin here
post a video of this and I'll release it tonight
>>
>vegan footwear company
nigger I can see the glue leaking from the soles you incompetent fucks. It's cool that you refuse to use cheese in your shoes but at least do a good job with your sleeping bag shoes.
>>
>>60349008
https://soundcloud.com/user4776197/deakin-untitled
I liked his track from CHz quite a bit too
>>
those shoes are ugly as hell lmao
>>
Damn son... remember when Animal Collective used to be cool?
>>
http://archive.newmuseum.org/index.php/Detail/Object/Show/object_id/7525

Deakin's solo material is some of the best stuff to come out of ANCO
>>
>>60349044
nice af desu
>>
>>60349008
i dont think anyone thinks hes good bro
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.