[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /GardenOfDelete/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: garden-of-delete.jpg (21 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
garden-of-delete.jpg
21 KB, 500x499
who /GardenOfDelete/ here?
>>
Download where?
>>
>>60348146
its on spotify, apple music, everywhere dog....
>>
God its amazing. Def in my top 5 so far.
>>
do we have the lyrics yet?

I've made some guesses as to what Animals could be

... ... ...
TRY NOT TO ASK
... ... ...
RISE FROM YOUR FEET
... ... ...
... ... ...
WHEN WILL WE BE FREE

(chorus)

YOU SIT IN YOUR THRONE
YOU DECIDE
OFF WITH HIS HEAD
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
???
>>
amazing album not going to lie. OPN keeps getting bigger and bigger
>>
This shit confuses me, it's a full album right? so why are only singles on spotify under that album art?
>>
>>60348258
My bad, I said it was full on spotify but I was wrong. It's full on apple music right now, spotify just has the singles still
>>
On Animals right now. this is fucking solid and focused. impressed.
>>
gapless rip when? anyone got it?
>>
Does anyone have the Japan bonus track? It's called "The Knuckleheads". Apparently it was on youtube and later taken down by Warp not that long ago. I can't find it on Soulseek..
>>
File: Image0010.png (312 KB, 5675x2831) Image search: [Google]
Image0010.png
312 KB, 5675x2831
>>
>>60348146
rbt.asia/mu/
should be there
>>
>>60348977
oh shit I got a fair amount of that right

>When we cum
>Are we really free?

damn dan...
>>
>>60348208
some guy posted the liner notes of the vinyl copy. here are the real actual lyrics, from what I remember:
We sit off by the side
and observe the animals
I try not to laugh
Because I know it's the end of us
When we cum
are we really free?
(chorus)
Animal rage
trapped in a cage
it means nothing to me
You sit in your throne
And demand
Off with his head
>>
>>60348977
There were lyrics? Damn I really didn't pay enough attention.
>>
>>60349103
There were lyrics to R Plus Seven too, but it was more than they were poems fed to type-speak programs that were then spliced and placed chromatically and added to the compositions, hence the stuttering syllables and 'wait' heard throughout the album
>>
>>60348977
>ezra's lyrics

I can't hear them aside from "There's Ezra" on the leak. Definite possibility of rework.
>>
>>60349273
nah they're just very distorted. listen closely and you can find them. animals matches up pretty well, for instance
>>
>>60349602
>tfw /mu/ shows you are deaf to distortion

the feels ;_;
>>
>>60349602
No, the leak you only have "there's Ezra". I confirmed by listening to the leak and to the CD.
>>
Let's just agree that "Intro" is the most demonic thing we've ever heard, even more weirder than black metal grunts?
>>
>>60349742
Just listened to Ezra on Spotify and I was able to follow the lyrics. Plus, the version of Spotify doesn't sound all that different from the leak.
>>
>>60348303
the album is actually on spotify now
>>
>>60349824
yes tbqh. first time i listened to the album i was super DUDE WEED LMAOd and it was quite startling
>>
Can anyone confirm if the leak is exactly the same as the release?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.