[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CRASH MY CAR INTO A COP CAR YOU THINK I'M DEAD BUT I FLOAT ON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 5403982.png (828 KB, 715x630) Image search: [Google]
5403982.png
828 KB, 715x630
CRASH MY CAR INTO A COP CAR
YOU THINK I'M DEAD BUT I FLOAT ON
>>
>>60347954
float on is their worst track
>>
>>60347954
You forgot to add:
"What did he mean by this?"
>>
>>60347993
I get him, though.
>>
>>60347954

SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING
>>
>>60348022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2wpc0b-IYM
>>
>>60348010
Touche.
>>
>>60347954
THIS PLANE IS DEFINITELY IN THE AIR WITH ITS HEAD ON THE GROUND
>>
Not bad
>>
WOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!
>>
>>60348043
wow it's like I'm actually dying
>>
>>60347954
Saw them live last month. They were good but not great, though the shitty venue definitely played a part in that
>>
>>60348022
AND WHEN THE BRAKES LOCK AND WERE CLEARLY GONNA DIE
IM GONNA GRAB YOUR HAND AND SCREAM
"I LOVE YOU!"
>>
>>60349825
I saw them in some venue in Queens. They played a great show but I was actually being harassed by a cunt security guard with a strong fucking NJ accent telling me she knew I was popping molly just because I was drinking a lot of water. She was also snatching joints out of people's hands
>>
>>60347954
CROWDED WEST BETTER THAN SHITTY ANTARCTICA FIGHT ME FAYGOTS!!!
>>
>>60350516
Both 10/10 to be frank w/you family.
>>
>>60350359
>She was also snatching joints out of people's hands
yeah what a cunt taking away those illegal drugs like its her job
>>
>>60350516
thought that was the general consensus

building nothing out of something is probably better than LCW though.
>>
>>60350572
Yeah, she was a fucking cunt. There were belligerent drunk people all over the place that she was joking around with, and was literally muttering things under her breath about "junkies" while snatching joints. If she just needed to do her job she could do it in a less cunty way.

And it's fucking weed, who cares.
>>
>>60350538
Truuu bruh famm
>>
>>60350597
DUDE
>>
>>60350827
WEED
>>
>>60349883
FANTASTIC WAY TO KILL SOME TIME
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.