[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just listened to pic related. There's only three words in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
Just listened to pic related. There's only three words in the English vocabulary that even remotely describe my feelings towards it.

>Hella fucking epic

You bros heard this jam?
>>
>>60341453
one of my extremely rare 10/10s, great experimental album, great metaphors, great lyics, says a bigger story musicaly than most bands with lyrics, truly great, glad you liked it
>>
>>60341453
bump
>>
go to reddit and don't come back
>>
>>60342207
you need to explain why you thin that
>>
>>60342292
yuqddsf
>>
>>60342318
that is not a real explanation
>>
>>60341453
>jam

that's an album fám
>>
>>60341453
>>60342207
samefag
literally saw the same thread and the same reply earlier today
fuck off, OP.
>>
>>60342390
true
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>listening to pic related for the first time
>really enjoying myself, really loving the energy and effort put into each and every single song
>Even enjoying the absurd comedy sketch during Prisoner in your skull
>Helpless child comes on
>starts off sounding like Johnny cash, not bad
>halfway through it turns into a total jam session
>can't help but rock out right along with the members of Swans
>thisishellafuckinepic.jpg
>Yum-Yab killers comes on
>completely kills my vibe
>no longer interested in the album

You bros have any tips for enduring through the Jarboe tracks? Should I just skip them?
>>
can someone explain this album a little bit to me? like the themes and what I should be getting from it what not. as if babbys first experimental album
>>
>>60342446
im guessing you are b8ing because i already saw this comment before but let me still answer your comment
>listening to pic related for the first time
cool
>really enjoying myself, really loving the energy and effort put into each and every single song
cool
>Even enjoying the absurd comedy sketch during Prisoner in your skull
not a comedy sketch, you are most probably retarded, if you didnt get it you most probably didnt get the rest of the album
>Helpless child comes on
cool
>starts off sounding like Johnny cash, not bad
not really but ok
>halfway through it turns into a total jam session
cool
>can't help but rock out right along with the members of Swans
cool
>thisishellafuckinepic.jpg
yes it is
>Yum-Yab killers comes on
one of my fav tracks if not the favorite
>completely kills my vibe
yeah, you didnt get the album
>no longer interested in the album
you are an idiot
>You bros have any tips for enduring through the Jarboe tracks? Should I just skip them?
dont skip them, there is my answer
>>
>>60342480
Ok, so i think it is a metaphor for a life and all bad things happening in life, we can mostly get that through the first track ( a metaphor for a baby being born) and the last track ( a metaphor for a man dying), i dont really have the time to explain every aspect of it but here are two links that might help you:
http://songmeanings.com/albums/view/tracks/7514/

http://genius.com/albums/Swans/Soundtracks-for-the-blind

also try reading some rym reviews
>>
>>60342394
because it's a copypasta retard
use the fucking archive
>>
>>60342531
fucking newfags are only hurting themselves
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>volcano starts playing
>>
>>60342641
fuck off
>>
>>60342531
Yeah, it's a copypasta. I think it's supposed to be Soundtracks for the Blind from a normie's perspective.
>>
Swans Are Dead is better.
>>
This desu
Swans Is Dead is quality from start to finish, whereas SFTB has filler tracks like Red Velvet Wound
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.