[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in a house with fairly thin walls, how do I learn to scream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: varg.jpg (24 KB, 494x364) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
24 KB, 494x364
I live in a house with fairly thin walls, how do I learn to scream like Varg does without disturbing the neighbours?
>>
Kill your bandmate and consume his soul.
>>
>>60339849
in your car bro
>>
>>60339863
I think that's a good way to get arrested.
>>
>>60339849
Just do it, nobody gives a shit. I scream over some of my recordings and leave my amps feedbacking for minutes and nobody gives a fuck.
>>
Scream into your pillow. It will muffle the noise
>>
>>60339849

Just do it until they complain. You're not gonna learn to scream like Varg if you're worried about disturbing people.
>>
>>60339849
depends where you live really. I live in a rather rundown apartment in a shady neighborhood in chicago. I can get away with practicing noise and punk. But when I visit my friends in the South Loop, they live in a massive apartments with prissy neighbors who complain at the sound of any live instrument
>>
>>60339964
>they live in a massive apartments with prissy neighbors who complain at the sound of any live instrument

lel

What will we ever do with the prisslords?
>>
Can't you just soundproof your walls?

Like, egg cartons under heavy blankets and you're good?
>>
go practice deep in the forest
in winter
at night
>>
>>60340499
This will also help you get into a songwriting mood.
>>
>>60339964
What neighborhood are you in?
>>
op you don't actually scream it just sounds that way

usually people do this style of vocals near speaking volume
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.