[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just embarrassing... I couldn't even make it passed the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Tom_Waits_-_Rain_Dogs.png (103 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Waits_-_Rain_Dogs.png
103 KB, 220x220
Just embarrassing... I couldn't even make it passed the first song. Waits tries so hard to come off as deep, dark, and mysterious that I half expected him to teleport behind me with a katana at any moment. How can anyone actually think that Waits is a good vocalist when his idea of singing consists entirely of barking out this edgy shit? He's is basically the Death Grips of the 80s.
>>
Looks like you didn't make it to Singapore you fucking buttpirate.
>>
*insert reply*
>>
>>60339701
OP you're pretty much 100% correct.
>>
>expected him to teleport behind me with a katana at any moment

dropped it
>>
>>60339701
>Waits tries so hard to come off as deep, dark, and mysterious that I half expected him to teleport behind me with a katana at any moment
i love tom waits but kek thats pretty good
>>
It's supposed to be theatrical you retard
>>
>>60339701
(you)
>>
IN THE LAND OF THE BLIND THE MAN WITH ONE EYE IS KING

Not enjoying Singapore is embarrassing.
>>
>>60339701
I bet you hate action movies and pulpy books too, you fucking pleb.
>>
Don't listen to him then you stupid fucking rapist
>>
>>60339701
WELL YA PLAY THAT TARANTELLA
ALL THE HOUNDS WILL START TO ROAR
>>
>>60339701
Clab
>>
>>60341423
haynds
>>
>>60339701
Try heart of saturday night. then nighthawks.

why am i responding to bait...
>>
>>60341423
>>60341642
CLAB HAYNDS
>>
>>60339701
>I couldn't even make it passed the first song
How can you criticize an artist if you haven't even heard a whole song?
>>
>>60342572
Don't bother, anon. It's obviously a bait.
>>
THE WHOLE TOWN IS MADE OF IRON ORE

Seriously lame bait btw
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.