[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>explores music >doesn't play an instrument Why the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1421700381320.png (41 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
1421700381320.png
41 KB, 235x236
>explores music
>doesn't play an instrument
Why the fuck are you even here if you can't understand the process behind making melodies?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 430x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 430x403
I'm sorry

I guess I just like the sound
>>
>>60338915
>drives a car
>is not a mechanic
Why the fuck are you even here if you can't understand the process behind making cars?
>>
>>60338915
>eats food
>is not a chef
Why the fuck are you even here if you can't understand the process behind making spaghetti?
>>
>lives in a house
>is not an architect
Why the fuck do you live here if you can't understand the process behind designing buildings?
>>
>>60338915
>watches films
>isn't a filmmaker
Why the fuck are you even here if you can't understand the process behind making cinema?
>>
>>60339145
>>60339158
>>60339170
>implying I don't do all three
Why the fuck are you even here if you can't make a solid argument?
>>
>>60338915
i dont have the talent but i love music why you make me sad
>>
>>60339197
I was going to ask you the same thing.
>>
>>60339211
Pick up an instrument anon. You'll feel a lot better about things.
>>
you make the notes go up and down

100% qualified music listener
>>
>drinks water
>isnt a cloud

Why the fuck are you even here if you can't understand the process behind precipitation?
>>
>>60339221
i tried playing bass in a punk band i couldn't even do that lmfao
>>
>exists
>isnt god

Why the fuck are you even here if you can't understand the process behind life?
>>
>sucks cock
>isn't homosexual
Why the fuck do you even blow dudes if you can't understand the process behind loving another man?
>>
>>60339263
what if i can become god but i'm afraid?
>>
>>60339248
I still respect that you tried. Just try again
>>60339220
>not realizing how music becomes more beautiful through instrument playing
>>60339263
>implying we aren't all trying to figure it out
>>60339290
you tried
>>
>>60338915
baka, this is perfectly possible senpai desu. desu senpai, playing an instrument is a technical and creative activity desu, while listening to music is a rather contemplative experience, senpai.
desu senpai, the fact that listeners are able to appreciate music means that they aren't completely alien to the creative process of making music desu baka senpai. there are many musicians desu who never learnt music theory or proper instrument technique, senpai. there are even singers desu who create music without using instruments! baka senpai desu!
desu senpai, i think your little theory is only deviced to belittle those who choose not to play music or learn theory! baka!

t/n: my post was unaffected by filters, "desu", "baka" and "senpai" are the new meme words
>>
>>60339290
I kek'd audibly
>>
>>60339145
>>60339158
>>60339170
>>60339195
you might do those things, but you don't explore them
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.