[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daniel Lopatin Has Depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 6
File: Garden_of_Delete.jpg (30 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Garden_of_Delete.jpg
30 KB, 560x560
>Interviewer: Do you have depression?
>Daniel Lopatin: Yeah, I have it. I don't deal with it therapeutically or medically, which is dumb I guess.

http://www.vice.com/read/fuck-music-lets-talk-about-feelings-an-interview-with-oneohtrix-point-never

Oneohtrix Point Never is depressed and likes to talk about his feels. What do you think about this, /mu/? Personally it's good to me because I am also a depressed faggot, and my penis is small,
>>
>>60336770
i know depression
actually depressed people don't talk about their depression
daniel lopatin is a poser
>>
>>60336790
this
>>
>>60336770
>Yeah, I have it. I don't deal with it therapeutically or medically, which is dumb I guess.
he's dumb i guess
>>
>>60336790
>>60336804
Some people just want to express their feelings out of desperation too, y'know?
>>
>>60336965
>muh famous people depresshun
>>
>>60336790
this
>>
>>60336790
>>60336804
You know the way every different individual deals with depression do you? Christ what a moronic statement.

Also you're a kid and he's in his mid-30s, one tends to become more comfortable and less ashamed of this sort of thing when you've been around the Sun a few times.
>>
>>60336965
You just don't get it
Someone with ACTUAL depression wouldn't even be able to give an interview.
>>
>>60336987
>OPN
>famous

HAHAHA he's just a b-movie bollywood music producer at most
>>
This is by far the cringiest thing I've heard in a while actually.
You don't just casually mention to strangers or interviewers you have depression in such a matter of fact way.

idk maybe he's depressed but the fact he doesn't deal with it in any way cements it for me.
>>
>>60337002
>>60337014

>what are levels of depression
>>
Fuck this poser faggot. I'm more depressed than him. I'm posting this from my bed as i lay in a pile of my own shit and piss.
>>
>>60337002
>Someone with ACTUAL depression wouldn't even be able to give an interview.
fucking this

seems like no one can grasp this here
>>
It's good that more people are talking about mental health in the public sphere lately.

Some really dumb remarks in this thread.
>>
>>60336965
>>60336804
>>60336965
>>60336991
>>60336998
>>60337002
>>60337033
4:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0reukeg4q0
>>
>>60337026
I honestly don't know I think you just made that term up

If you're on a "low" level of depression you aren't "depressed". "Having depression" is a major chronic mental disorder, it's not referring to the colloquial term of just being depressed or something
>>
>>60337052
What's your point?
>>
>>60337062
You can have "low" levels of depression.
It's just there creeping up on you.
>>
>>60336770
>Daniel Lopatin Has Depression Anonymous 11/12/15(Thu)14:48:02 No.603

http://s.4cdn.org/image/title/173.jpg
>>
>>60337052
elliott smith was rather bipolar and fucked up in various ways
>>
>>60337051
Why are people like you on this website? Go back to Reddit.
>>
>>60337087
I've never been to reddit thanks.

Maybe you need a voice of reason every now and then rather than just your teenage, know-it-all bullshit.
>>
>>60337051
http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=35&sid=482d10ec196328bba4498035d9d56e6d
No need to thank me
>>
>>60337074
he didn't have to talk about that one in an interview the first chance he got

its like if an interviewer asked him if he has stomach problems

literally who cares

everyone has something bothering them one way or another
>>
>>60337074
I guess but i don't think you can really call that "depression". It's just called being sad. Those are the same people where if they get a girlfriend or something then bam, look at that all of a sudden their "depression" is cured!
>>
No too many idiots are mixing up being sad=depression

Daniel is sad.
>>
>>60337069
hes talking openly about his depression
he killed himself some time later
>>60337080
so what
>>
>>60337099
>not knowing OPN is a master 4chan troll also

>>60337101
It is depression, but since it's so small it can be cured with happy events.
>>
If he was really depressed he couldn't even make music. Depressed people don't do anything because they feel like nothing matters.
>>
>>60337101
I agree with this. Depression is too commonly used to mean sadness. Everyone has their ups and downs.

Lopatin's a pretty smart, sincere guy, I haven't read the interview yet but I doubt he's bullshitting.
>>
>>60337107
Danny is sad? ;_;

I'll buy his albums to make him happy! :3
>>
>>60337094
I'm 37. Your simpering "mental health awareness" nonsense reeks of college freshmanhood. If you are older than 20 and sincerely believe this tripe, I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>60337121
you cant be this stupid
>>
>>60337110
>It is depression, but since it's so small it can be cured with happy events.

No it's not, that's my point. I'm not saying you can only feel sad or like shit if you have depression but the very definition of depression is even when things or objectively happy events happen in your life you still feel like shit, you're still depressed.
>>
>>60337121
Depression doesn't mean laying in bed all day everyday.
There are good times and bad times but the possibility of feeling despair/hopelessness for no particular reason is always there.
>>
File: 1428430337205.gif (846 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
1428430337205.gif
846 KB, 318x308
>>60336790

bingo

this is attention whoring

you really think someone with real depression (who's already feeling extremely vulnerable) will want to look even weaker............and in front of the whole world?

lol fuck off daniel
>>
>>60337128
In my 30s, grew up around people with mental problems.
Suffer from depression myself, keep it in check with sertraline these days, it's helped a lot.
>>
File: 5Y5LaOnB.jpg (78 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
5Y5LaOnB.jpg
78 KB, 1252x1252
>Depression is real

Is /mu/ the most bluepilled board?
>>
>>60337136
Anyways, I bet Danny is just feeling sad with something, he's on that 30yo crisis lifespan y'know

>>60337150
>what is Daniel Lopatin knows about 4chan

He speaks in his twitter in a 4chan oldfag way, y'know?
>>
>>60337150
So childish.

I used to be afraid to talk about depression for fear of looking weak but now that I've got older and more secure I can talk about it openly and honestly if it comes up.
>>
>>60337150 <-- How to spot the child/teenager 101
>>
>>60337164
>zionists aren't putting chemicals in the water to fuck with people's brain chemistry
I think you are the one that is bluepilled "senpai"
>>
>>60337187
>>60337171
Spotted the 22 year old who thinks he's mature and experienced. :^)
>>
>>60336804
>>60336790
I would agree except that his new album sucks and he's smart enough to realize it. That would be pretty depressing.

It sucks in a crippling, I am out of ideas and resorting to gimmicks now way. that must be crushing to deal with.
>>
>>60337227
Ah yes, the age argument fallacy, we meet again.
>>
>>60337227
I'm 31 and wrote the top of the 2 comments you're replying to.
>>
>>60337238
He could release as a fun thing the Vol. 2 of Eccojams.

>>60337227
I'm 35, buddy. And I'm the second comment you linked to.
>>
>>60337095
link more websites please. About anything. I need a break
>>
>>60336790
Not true, I'm manic at the moment and I have been telling people about my MDD. I've been committed to a hospital, and diagnosed professionally. Oh, and mania is such a fucking high!
>>
>>60337121
everyone's depression is different.
some people are functioning members in society who have been depressed for years
>>
>>60337304
Nice, can you link your Tumblr so I can read more about you?
>>
>>60337304
C'mere, bipolar buddy, let's dance in the transfusion of manic and depressive rivers.
>>
>>60337265
did he release vol 2?

If he did it's probably been something he made a while ago and had sitting around
>>
>>60337304
Lol. Yes, I have it too.
>>
>>60337339
Please read carefully.

He didn't release it yet, it's confirmed stowed somewhere on his HDD, he only gave a taste in G.o.D. tho
>>
>>60337002
how did david foster wallace manage it then
>>
>>60337360
>Please read carefully.
I did. I still have don't know what exactly you meant by this fuck job of a sentence:
>>60337265
>He could release as a fun thing the Vol. 2 of Eccojams.

All I said what that he must be depressed cause his new music sucks and he's out of ideas. Then you said that. How does that make any sense as a response?
>>
>>60337408
I guess I forgot to put commas in there.
>He could release, as a fun thing, the Vol. 2 of Eccojams.
>>
lmao this is a really dumb thread. like why does it surprise me that the readers of /mu/ of all boards are insecure about depression.
>>
>>60337408
His new music doesn't sound like anyone else and is getting rave reviews.
>>
>>60337429
I guess that's true but I don't see the relevance.

>>60337439
It sounds like himself. It's R+7 with distortion and devil gimmicks. It sounds like a fucking Has Zimmer soundtrack. The fact it's getting rave reviews must make him feel worse. He only has to listen to Arca's new album to realize how shit he is.
>>
>>60337482
Relevance = He could save face by putting out the most famous thing he did in the past, as a way to cheer him up.
>>
>>60337482
>I don't like this album therefore it's shit, I prefer >an album by someone else therefore that makes >this album bad

uh huh
>>
>>60337372
He was under treatement?
Unlike that Daniel "Dudepression" Lopatin guy...
>>
>>60336790
>>60336804
confirmed children
>>
>>60337597
yea just got back from toys r us
>>
>depression is a competition
>>
>>60337671
>how to not comprehend words the post
>>
>>60337537
>I don't like this album therefore it's shit,
i explained why it's bad and if you think OPN doesn't also prefer Mutant over his GOD you are naive. Which is more likely, a 'depressed' artist is self critical and recognizes the achievements of others in his field, or he is just deluded and thinks his stuff is the best?

Anyway, GOD is very lame. It's just a hodge podge of the same ideas since R+7 with a different timbre pallet and attitude. Just a bunch of arpeggios, grand famadas and arbitrary cut aways. Every track is either the quivalent of *loops arps synths adds distortion till sounds scary* or just make a trite melodic theme, play it a few times then cut away to arbitary bexelbub samples and unremarkable sound design, then cut back to the them with an added harmony or different timbre.

It's executed well because he can afford the time and money to make it sound good, but it's completely boring musically. The people who like this are probably a subtype of the same people that jack off to post rock arpeggio crescendos. the only reason everyone thinks it's something new is because they have no understanding of music and think it's just wonderful now that he's made his abstract minimalist revival crap sound shitty and distorted.
>>
>>60337682
i think he's talking about the people itt trying to turn depression into a pissing contest

>le stop appropriating my neurogender DDDX
>>
>>60337705
There's no such people, anon.
Do you guys even know how to read English?
>>
>>60337694
i'm not the guy you're arguing with but you're just emitting a series of value judgements without backing them up
>just a bunch of arpeggios
apart from the fact that this is factually incorrect, what in your opinion about arpeggios is bad and why?
>>
>>60337727
this thread is about 25% self-proclaimed experts on depression who have stated with certainty that daniel lopatin's depression doesn't real simply because he talks about it
>>
>>60337746
because it's the dumbest way to make a melody and he presents them with zero progression.

Hurr I need to make a melody for this track, I know, I'll pick a chord and play the notes all one at a time on a straight forward grid. When it starts to sound boring ill just add harmonies to that like all the talentless trance producers cept with me aesthetic .

It provides only a predictable harmonic concept and zero rhythmic interest. Leaving only the sound design as an interesting feature, which when you compare his sound design to that of Arca or the average Hans Zimmer score, it's revealed to be expensive but not creative or remarkable at all.

All that's left is the dumb gimmickry shit like when you shut it all off for a grand famada or when you just stop it suddenly and cut away to some silly vocal sample or oh so creepy sound design.

It's shit.
>>
>>60337880
Now, rewrite your post with less fallacies of argumentation.
>>
>>60337897
how about you formulate a counter argument without attacking the syntax of my communication?
>>
i wonder why it's so easy to get pulled into a depressive episode aside from the fact that it's incredibly comfortable. then again i guess that's where the low energy comes into play...
>>
>>60337897
Please point out the logical fallacies used in this post. Hardmode: Without referring to Wikipedia.
>>
>>60337923
dude your argument is literally
>it's bad because of things about it which are bad
>to prove how bad it is here's an example of some other bad music i know about
>>
>>60336790
>i know depression
>actually depressed people don't talk about their depression
the fucking irony of this post
shut the fuck up
>>
>>60337988
Ghana baffle
>>
>>60337923
I'll do it with gusto, even:

Most alternative music nowadays doesn't need much to stand out. The top-40 of 201x isn't even trying to advance Music as a technology further(see: Kraftwerk, once obscure, now pop.) and are lazy.
OPN on the other hand is cleverly showing people, philosophically criticizing most modern music with his compositions. His compositions aren't to be listened in a passing motion, but carefully, as you'll find the critique of modern music within it.
For example, Sticky Drama IS Dubstep EDM, but OPN cleverly makes it sound ironic to show people that "this isn't music as a hobby, it's music as a professional thing" jab at most dubstep EDM'ers out there.
And that's just one track out of hundreds he's done.
>>
>>60338027
part deux:

Arca with his recent album Mutant, is playfully taking a page out of "master" OPN's G.o.D and using it as if he's the Aristotle of OPN's Socrates. He's continuing the idea of mocking current Top 40 music, but advancing it further to the point of non-recognition. But, as it stands that every disciple surpasses his/her master, Arca is showing that he has the upper hand.
>>
>>60338106
Music is not a competition you fuckwit.
>>
>>60338145
It's not a competition but it is a thing that needs little pushes every now and then so as to sound original.
>>
>>60338005
nice assumptions you smart you loyal!!!!!
When I said "I know depression" I meant that I studied it, not that I had it.

Again, for someone that has depression but isn't treating it (read the OP), it is impossible to give a fucking interview.
You know depression isn't "boo hoo i'm feeling 311 down"? You know what happens at synaptic level?
>>
>>60337989
no, my argument is a critique of the devices used in his compositions,. Your counter argument is just 'well that's just your opinion that it's bad'

No fucking shit. You could post your counter argument to anything because there are no objective measures of good or bad anything. Fuck off.

>>60338027
can you elaborate more? What do you mean by him saying "this isn't music as a hobby it's a professional thing?" I don't get how that is a critique he's making.

He has always made records as art pieces and been exploring the reinterpretation of different kinds of lowbrow sounds. It just seems like he's doing it with different sounds now that happen to be highly accessible to a mass audience, which seems to me like a convenient way of selling out and keeping up appearances (ass if all this ridiculous promotion isn't enough of an indication of his being sold out).

Frankly this kind of kitsch appropriation at this point is pretty old hat. It's just trendy, but all the better producers like James Ferraro and Arca are all moving away from the post-ironic appropriating and begining to investigate more meaningful emotional or experimental material that is far more interesting (see War and Mutant).
>>
>>60338178
OPN's just trying to say to all people that you shouldn't stop trying discovering new musicians just because the radio favors a sad few that don't contribute to anything. And about the post-ironic thing with Arca and War leaving it just corroborates with my argument of them being the disciples of this new ideology of music.
>>
>>60338106
I don't see it that way. OPN is taking sounds and putting them in abstract compositions mocking original cliche compositions they came from and admiring the sounds themseleves in a post ironic/metamodern way.

Yet I see Arca as not recontextualizing, but simply working within an established mainstream medium and innovating that medium with pure talent. It's what makes Arca more like an Aphex Twin figure and OPN more of a hipster wanker.
>>
>>60338174
translation: i took psy 101 and now i know how the mind works

depression and socializing aren't mutually exclusive, you fucking moron
>>
>>60338248
That's just what I said with other words, lol.
>>
Whatcha think of Holly Herndon?
>>
>>60338291
I want to have s*x with her. But only if she has depression.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd3Q8arE_Yk

Just watch this and you'll see OPN's stance on everything he does circa 2011.
>>
>>60338254
>psy 101
>psy 101
>psy 101
If anything I used one biology term, Jesus.
>>
>>60338216
I'm saying that these new disciples though are moving past the outmoded critic of music ideology though. They are working sincerely.

>>60338280
I just don't think Arca is mocking the top 40 stuff though. He's non ironically just making trap music. It's like AFX when he make and acid track or breakbeat or whatever, it sounds different from the genre because he's hella good at it, not because he has some kind of beef with it or statement to make about it.
>>
>>60338332
>2hours of some talentless hack talking while drinking redbull

wew lad no thx
>>
>>60338291
started listening to her album but after a while I was just like, whatever.

Same thing with Inga Copeland. I listened to her album once in the car and at the end was like, do they just lower the bar for these chicks or what?
>>
>>60338360
a term that is used in every introductory psychology course, i'm willing to bet you either haven't graduated high school yet or you are an actual neet who has no clue what he's talking about. fuck off with your true scotsman horseshit.
>>
>>60338409
have you heard relaxin with lolina?
>>
>>60338364
They are moving out BECAUSE they're the disciples, m8

Arca is still mocking the top 40, but you don't hear it because you're not familiar with the Venezuelan Top 40 as I am. But I do hear some sincere stuff meshed in.
>>
>waah only I know true depression
>no only I know true depression
>wow poor Lopatin such feels i know that feel bro I'm mega depressed

All of you are fucking insufferable
>>
>>60338453
Nice job reading the thread, here's your star! :3
>>
>>60336790
the irony of this post, and from a trip nonetheless
>>
>>60338409
No they don't lower the bar, you're just sexist.
>>
>100 replies hidden

wew
i expected some drama from this shitpost but you've truly exceeded my expectations
>>
>>60338364
There's irony in Arca and there was loads of irony/mischief/pisstaking in afxs 90s stuff.
>>
>>60338413
I haven't taken one but it's nice to hear anyways kek

>>60338544
see
>>60338174
>>
>>60337062
Mild depression, moderate depression, severe depression

Quit memeing.
>>
>>60337128
>37
>refuses to acknowledge that the brain is a physical organ that can have defects

how stupid can a person be?
>>
>>60338174
>trying to understand depression/any mental illness without actually having it
well done for shitting on your own argument
>>
>>60338603
Shhh /r9k/ psychologists are here, to prove that NORMIES like Daniel can't be depressed :(((
>>
>>60338430
>They are moving out BECAUSE they're the disciples, m8
wut

It's not like OPN invented any of this. It's more like they are moving on because they have the confidence to abandon the trite ideological devices that sad widdle Dan clings to like a panda cub clenching him mother bear's underside.

>>60338430
>Venezuelan Top 40
what sounds exactly are you talking about? how different is trap and party music in Venezuela than in the US or UK?

Wait, is one of the things that little voice that gasps and hits like a basketball sort of drum really quickly before dropping into a bunch of bass and crazy high synth stuff? You know what I'm talking about? dunno what track, but I could see that as an interpretation of that south American dance stuff when you get a DJ or whatever that shouts and gets sampled.

Still, I would be more inclined to see it as mocking if it weren't for his past work. Most of Xen was just the skillful execution of what regular hip hop/club music producers aspire to make. Just ill beats and shit, and I see Mutant as just a continuation of working in that but going to a next level.

It honestly feels more like he's mocking the experimental crowd he is associated with. Like, taking what Tim Hecker and OPN do but doing it better and in a more mainstream way.

>>60338604
that's what I mean, I see him as saying fuck all you guys, I'm the best and I don't need to make wanky abstract shit to stand out, cause I can make a trap beat and it will sound like nothing you have ever heard in your life.
>>
>>60338589
spotted the cvvk
>>
>>60338644
Fuck doctors right????????
>>
when i browse 4chan, i find it hard to believe that there are actually human beings who are capable of compassion

so many assholes here trying to deny the existence of a neurological/hormonal condition that has been well-documented, studied, and written about for centuries

depression isn't fucking paraplegia, you can give interviews if you don't have a severe case
>>
>>60338730
Didn't see that one coming!

#fourchan #nice #:)
>>
>>60338760
www.tumblr.com
>>
>>60338703
>It honestly feels more like he's mocking the experimental crowd he is associated with. Like, taking what Tim Hecker and OPN do but doing it better and in a more mainstream way.
i've been thinking this, too.

mutant has lots of highly explosive moments g.o.d. wanted to be with hyper grunge and whatnot. there's even cd skipping on some tracks, executed majestically.
>>
>>60336790
what in the fuck is wrong with you?

do you have the maturity of a 16 year old?

fuck this board

OPN HAS DONE IT AGAIN
>>
>>60338760
dont respond to these morons
>>
>>60338703
You just seem to have something against opn, there's a lot of rage in your posts.

I like arca and open and holly herndon, think they're all pretty damn good. They probably appreciate each other's work too.
>>
>>60338775
kek what a comeback
you really put me in my place
>>
>>60336987
OPN here

This cheered me up, thanks.
>>
>>60338812
good idea
>>
>>60337121
it depends on the person
>>
>>60338760
it's all bantz m8
>>
>>60338843
a fan behind that post here

this cheered me up, thanks.
>>
>>60338843
What the fuck? I'm actually OPN, don't impersonate me.
>>
>>60338833
>there's a lot of rage in your posts.
you would be mad too if you spoke to dummies like you
>>
>>60337171
Honestly, I talked to my stepfather and some other people after they prodded me to talk about it, and now I feel like they think I'm lying or something, so now I'm back to not talking about it
>>
>>60338887
Zach here, sorry man.
>>
File: 1444785777373.jpg (5 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
1444785777373.jpg
5 KB, 257x196
>One of my favorite albums of the year
>Discussion on it is either tripfaggotry. "this sounds like skrillex" or "Mutant was better opn sucks"
>>
>>60336790
>>60336804
>>60337150
>>60338005
>>60338794
So, what's todays /self diagnosed/ ?
The Antlers ? Maybe a bit of Elliott Smith ?
>>
>>60336804
>>60336790
Two tripfags to completely ignore
>>
>>60338904
Nah, your rage probably comes from having to be a dummy yourself.

>>60338910
Sorry to hear that. If you're really depressed seek professional help.
>>
File: i'm dying.jpg (32 KB, 325x346) Image search: [Google]
i'm dying.jpg
32 KB, 325x346
>>60336790
>>60336804
>>60336991
Kill yourselves
t.professionally diagnosed with depression since childhood
>>
>>60338178
>>60337694
>>60337880

you should write books
>>
>>60336790
If an interviewer asked you about your depression, you'd probably say yes and explain a little bit

Depression isn't a some secret club bullshit.
>>
>>60338972
>Sorry to hear that. If you're really depressed seek professional help.
wow what a belevolent responsible adult you are so intelligent

>>60338972
>our rage probably comes from having to be a dummy yourself.
I'm not mad, but I'm kind of annoyed that you have no interesting response to my criticism and instead refute it by saying, gee you must be mad at OPN.
>>
>>60339039
this, y'all are idiot pieces of garbage
>>
>>60338465
That's pretty much true, though.
>>
>>60339039
>>60339092
how did the interviewer ask it?

also if you are on warp and being interviewed I'm sure there's some overseeing on what you are gonna be asked. if they are gonna ak

fuck do I have autism you guys? am I autistic? what am I doing here?
>>
OPN here, feelin depressed
>>
>>60338972
Thanks, anon
>>
File: iktf.png (21 KB, 931x858) Image search: [Google]
iktf.png
21 KB, 931x858
>>60339199
>>
>>60339175
You know there's a link to the interview in the OP right?
>>
>>60339659
>reading
>ever>Interjew>WILLING
<SjW
>MU
>IDEALOGY
.>>>>>>>>>.....MUNH MUNHHH
>>
That was pretty cringe worthy.
>>
>>60339199
OP here, feelin depressed
>>
>>60339040
1. Just being honest and reasonable. Professional help certainly helped me.

2. Was cooking so couldn't type long responses and don't find your argument particularly compelling.
>>
>>60340308
you posts are completely worthless then just like you must be if you are such a moon that you needed a professional to tell you how to be a faggot.
>>
>>60340393
Aww, you're a little sweetie aren't you?
>>
>>60340437
P ASS I VE A GR E S S IV E
P
ASS- oh like the C
A
W
K
basket below
your
PLEB

;| ᵇᶦᵗᶜʰ ᵘ ʳ ʷᵒʳᵗʰᶫᵉˢˢ
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.