[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird to go to a gig/concert on your own? Talib Kweli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1356728813040.gif (360 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
1356728813040.gif
360 KB, 301x301
Is it weird to go to a gig/concert on your own?

Talib Kweli is in my city on Tuesday and don't know if it's weird to go by myself.
>>
>>60336092
Man not at all. It's only as weird as you make it. Don't be the faggot that goes to concerts as a social experience. You're going for the music and the music should be he sole focus of your attention at the show. No one will give a shit if you're on your own.
>>
No, not at all. It's a little depressing seeing guys with their girlfriends and stuff though. And wanting to maybe chat up some girls but not knowing what to say or if they'll react with disgust.
>>
I've seen my friend's band "alone" a few times, but I was always right up next to the amp stack, so I was always in their "company", and we'd talk before and after, so it's kinda different.

I wouldn't think somebody strange if they turned up at any gig alone though, I'd assume they actually care about the music.
>>
no i wouldnt miss talib kweli
>>
what's more important, anon?

>seeing the amazing talib kweli live
>your social autism
>>
File: 1443961824256.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1443961824256.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
>>
>>60336225
Can you please refrain from shitposting please?

Thank you.
>>
>>60336117
If your not there for the music first and foremost you shouldn't be there. I fucking hate people who are there phone the whole time. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>60336092
Talk to the artists. they are usually really chill and some of the openers might even watch the show with you. I saw Moodie Black and I connected with one of the members of the opener Injury Reserve cause we were both Kanye obsessives. That was fun.
>>
good lord people on this site are so fucking lame

bunch of pussies desu
>>
mate go to it on your own, you cannot miss talib kweli! it's not weird at all.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.