[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boss informed me this morning that our team is responsible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1447286350049.png (473 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447286350049.png
473 KB, 900x900
My boss informed me this morning that our team is responsible for creating a "internet meme frog" kids show. Music for this feel /mu/?
>>
RIP secret internet culture
>>
/tv/
>>
>>60335921
All the normies know about Pepe at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 450x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 450x470
>>60335990
Yeah but what do they know about fefe?
>>
>>60335892

That sounds totally rad. I hope they include "those emotions" dude and their quest against the "mode of the population".
>>
It's kind of embarrassing that "internet culture" is so obsessed over by this current generation of kids, when the internet has been in existence, and popular, long before they were even born. Kids and teens 10-15 years ago still grew up with the internet but like they didn't obsess over the "culture", it's so weird. We should be past this point by now where everything that happens on the internet is some amazing, novel, hilarious thing that MUST permeate culture and be referenced all the time.
>>
>>60335892
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBSe8HKy6cY
>>
>>60336067
I don't understand it either.

I chalk it up to lazy writers.
>>
>>60335892
I'll take shit that didn't happen for $500
>>
>>60336067
>>60336422
its a way people think they can make something seem relevant and up to date. you see it in advertising a lot atm, products & services whichre really nothing to do with the internet are made to seem internetty by the advert. I saw one earlier about some stain remover or something and throughout the ad was little clicks and beeps like you were navigating a site or making selections it was really weird
>>
>>60336023
I hope you're going to force this
>>
>>60336023
N E W M E M E N O R M I E S H A N D S O F F
>>
>>60336608
E
>>
>>60336626
W
>>
>>60336651
M
>>
>>60336067
spot on anon. It fucking confuses me and makes me uncomfortable when i see some little kid with their little shit face stuck in an ipad and they won't even look away from it. Social media is the most ironic fucking name they could have for all of it too. Like i said it makes me uncomfortable to see kids like this but i almost want to laugh thinking about how I will be telling my kids stories of how i went outside and played as a kid, had friends, played music with others, this that blah blah. And the only thing kids these days will have to tell their kids is about how Gage Bentley Jayce Liam Kayden Smith posted something funny on the internet once. Because that's the only fucking thing they did when they were kids. Am i fucking triggered yet or what
>>
>>60336666
E
>>
>>60336676
delete this i'm trying to meme
>>
>>60336685
you already failed anon
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.