[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /lovedrizz/ here? noone can match his tune of the year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 304x304
Who /lovedrizz/ here?

noone can match his tune of the year
>>
File: sageinallthreads.jpg (10 KB, 389x129) Image search: [Google]
sageinallthreads.jpg
10 KB, 389x129
lol
>>
Erykah Badu shitted on him.

Drake always gets eclipsed by the covers and responses. Remember The Weeknd and even Justin Bieber's "Trust Issues"? Even Jojo's "Marvin's Room"?

Erykah's Phone Down and the cover>>>>Hotline Bling.
>>
>/lovedrizz/
more like /lovejizz/ amirite??
>>
>>60334311
>jojo
no i think you're the only one who remembers that anon
>>
>>60334281
I just think it's funny how fake he is.

Isn't he pretty much just a white kid that grew up in a loving family in a rich Canadian neighborhood?

Now he's all pretend thug and shit. Ain't broke a law in his life, yet every time he raps he yaps about the gun and knife.
>>
>>60334313
You are correct if you're saying that you are gay. Congrats.

Meanwhile I'll continue waiting for that hotline bling
>>
I always preferred coming home. Sonig is just so emotive and surprisingly effective.
>>
>>60334321
Jojo's Marvin's Room was really great. It brought her name up again.
>>
fucking jews
>>
They used to call me
>>
>>60334281
you're the same guy who made the weeknd threads
I know it's you fag
>>
>>60334811
on my dubs phone
>>
>>60334832
OP here. I honestly don't know who weeknd is and I don't know why people keep talking about him in the context of drake.
>>
>>60334338
Neighbourhood full of old rich white families, rich asian and persian immigrants. I've never seen a single nigger in richmond hill.
>>
Hey Trip fag fuck off attention seeking faggot, go back to sperging in your moms basement and wanking over cartoons
>>
File: George_Costanza.jpg (70 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
George_Costanza.jpg
70 KB, 300x400
Hate the Drake
>>
File: image.png (245 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
245 KB, 600x700
>>
I heard you fuck your girl is it true? you gettin money? You think them niggaz you wit is wit you? And I say hell yeah, hell yeah, fuckin right
>>
>>60334338
yeah hes not a real nigga like us right g-guyz??
>>
>>60335618
Can't stand the Drake!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.