[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has this been finally pirated? can't wait to see the full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Beatles-1-Plus-CD-2-BD-223x300.jpg (7 KB, 223x300) Image search: [Google]
Beatles-1-Plus-CD-2-BD-223x300.jpg
7 KB, 223x300
has this been finally pirated? can't wait to see the full hd promo films
>>
>liking beatles
>>
Why did this need to get reissued?
>>
>>60331137
this album on its own has outsold the entire Radiohead catalog combined worldwide. that's why.
>>
>>60331137
dude...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-h9qvPrTeE
>>
>>60331063
yeah i would pirate that shit for sure, i dont know if i would buy tho
>>60331137
because its know that most of their mixes where fucked up when handed to american labels to release the records, a bunch of hardcore fans have been bitching about it for 20+ years on every release, that leads to the mono/stereo debate, etc so they re-release the albums knowing those guys will buy them to see if they got it right this time lol, only cork sniffers care, is not like you would buy, right?
>>
>>60331149
>greatest hits/#1's compilations album that sold a lot just absolutely _must_ make more because the Beatles _need_ more money.

>>60331181
Oh, so this is why that thread with the HD Hello, Goodbye MV just popped up out of nowhere.

This is also much more than what I pictured when I just read what'll come with it. Better argument to care then.

>>60331223
>is not like you would buy, right?
Yeah, probably not. This might make a good Christmas present for someone I know, though.
>>
I don't care about the music I just really REALLY want all those music videos.

The quality is fucking marvelous.
>>
is this legit
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5113879
>>
>>60331363
dunno bout that, I'm downloading a 35 GB torrent named The Beatles 1+, hope this torrent contains the bluray full hd videos
>>
>>60331459
look at the files
>>
>>60331181
paperback writer sounds so different
>>
>>60331483
We Can Work It Out, too. Everything sounds less murky, I guess? The mixes feel sharp.
>>
senpai
>>
>>60333844
yes?
>>
This just came in the mail. Xmas present for the pops. Not too into the Beatles, but he is. I think he'll be real happy with it. Can't wait for him to open it up, we'll make a nice meal for the family and sit around the fire drinking eggnog or something.

Xmas is upon us gentlemen.
>>
>>60331129
>not killing yourself
>>
>>60331363
No this is the same shit you can find everywhere with the same 27 shitty songs.
The full set contain like 20 more songs but it haven't been uploaded yet.
>>
Seems interesting, used to have a hardcore Beatles phase when I was younger. Maybe I could get it for someone I love?
>>
>>60335850
>Seems interesting, used to have a hardcore Beatles phase when I was younger
dont be that guy

you still are

I'm getting it for myself this Christmas :^)
>>
>>60331063
They release 10-dozen different remaster compilations and we still don't have Carnival of Light or the 30 minute cut of Helter Skelter.

The Beatles and co. are their own worst enemies.
>>
>>60337175
>tfw still holding out for the early take of "She Loves You" with a fuzzbox

I know it exists...
>>
>>60337175
>we still don't have Carnival of Light or the 30 minute cut of Helter Skelter.
Fuck, I keep forgetting about this.
>>
>>60337175
>>60338595
30 minute cut of Helter Skelter? for fuck's sake, I thought it was just 10 minutes
>>
>>60339230
http://www.iamthebeatles.com/article1167.html
>>
Is there any way at all to watch Beatles music videos online?
>>
>>60339549
look up The Beatles Vevo on youtube, but there are only a few videos (for now)
>>
>>60331063
For some reason I'm kind of glad they revamped the previous 1 comp rather than making a totally new one. I have fond memories of finding 1 in my mom's CD collection when I was 10 or so and listening to it on repeat for ages.
>>
File: 1384834094328.jpg (39 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
1384834094328.jpg
39 KB, 311x311
>>60331129
hows that metal phase going anon? I recall when i was 12 and didn't like the Beatles too... does Disturbed have a new album yet?
>>
>>60341872
>being this mad about a shitpost this many hours after the fact
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.