[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the only topic i know any thing about is music Holy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: jeff.jpg (16 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
jeff.jpg
16 KB, 247x204
>mfw the only topic i know any thing about is music

Holy shit im retarded, /mu/ made me retarded
>>
Just be yourself
>>
>>
>>60329325
do this

but ironically
>>
>>60329271
>>60329325
>>60329340
>>60329344
ive always been retarded
>>
The worst part is that you don't even really know anything about music
>>
Just read Scaruffi's entire website.

Then you can pretend to know something about everything.
>>
Then go to /tv/, /lit/, /his/, /k/, /out/, /p/, /fa/ and all the other boards so you can learn about film, literature, history and philosophy, weapons and military, the outdoors, photography, and fashion.
It sounds so disgusting and wrong but it's really easy to learn fucktons about so many topics just by browsing different boards and acclimating yourself to their language and nuances.
4chan has honestly helped me learn so much.
>>
>>60329521
This to be quite honest.
>>
You better be able to play an instrument, honey.
>>
>>60329521
I would remove /tv/ and add /ck/ and /fit/'s sticky, but good advice otherwise.
>>
>>60329841
FUCK I forgot about /ck/ and /fit/. I haven't lifted in so long I've forgotten how much I love that board. You know they'll say /ck/ and /fit/ are bad places to learn about their respective topics but they really aren't. It's the whole pleb/patrician paradigm that pushes peaiple to be more and more elitist that filters out bad opinions and makes people want to be better, that's what makes them a good place to get right to the good stuff.
But yeah /tv/ is very bad. I'm really hoping Hiroshima makes /film/ so we can finally discuss in peace.
>>
>>60329365
yeah i've noticed /mu/ polluting my brain with useless music trivia and pushing out things I used to know.
>>
File: 1422621076276.jpg (9 KB, 390x154) Image search: [Google]
1422621076276.jpg
9 KB, 390x154
>>60329271
>the only topic i know any thing about is music
>still don't know enough to have my opinion mean anything
>>
Even though the term is used negatively most of the time, it's better to be a "crossboarder."
>>
>>60329521

/sp/ will teach you everything you need to know t b h
>>
>that feel when don't know anything about anything
actually
I guess I have some knowledge about certain video games, but that is all entry level garbage anyone could parrot if they were as big a loser as me.
>>
>>60329521
This is good advice.

Learn about all the other art forms. Most people love talking about films (although /tv/ is awful). Being able to talk about some basic classic novels will make you seem cultural (/lit/ has a good sticky). And dressing well is always a good thing (don't take /fa/ too seriously though).
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.