[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Semen stains the mountain tops"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: potato lady.jpg (725 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
potato lady.jpg
725 KB, 1920x1080
"Semen stains the mountain tops"?
>>
He's thinking about Anne Frank's huge tits
>>
>>60325845

Cumming on tits man.
>>
>>60325845
>2015
>still posting threads about this trash meme album
>>
>>60325845
Snow covered mountain tops are supposed to evoke an image of beauty and majesty, but when you replace snow with another white colored substance...you get something uncomfortable, something that ruins the purity of nature. Its societies effect of the image of sex on Jeff's mind.
>>
"Smelling of semen all under the garden"

Not OP, wat mean?
>>
>>60326007

Garden = Vagina.
>>
>>60326007
As a child, Jeff's neighbor often came and ejaculated onto the flowers to help them grow as a sign of good fortune. It was Jeff's first discovery of this, when he smelled the semen, that inspired the album, and kicked off a number of his most memorable fetishes as well.
>>
>>60326040
what
>>
>>60326040
kek'd
>>
>>60325879
that's a pretty good meme my friend....
>>
>>60325879
Too popular I guess? That's a shame, but I didn't expect any less from /mu/ hipsters
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.