[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nick Cave's son was on LSD when he fell off that cliff. Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: nick cave.jpg (150 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
nick cave.jpg
150 KB, 500x710
Nick Cave's son was on LSD when he fell off that cliff. Discuss.
>>
Oops
>>
>>60323763
the lsd dissolved i guess
>>
>>60323763
is that why some of his later stuff sounds like hootie and the blowfish
>>
source?
>>
>>60324016
http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/singer-nick-caves-son-fell-to-death-after-taking-lsd/ar-CCco2O?ocid=ansmsnent11
>>
>>60324037
thanks. anyway, 15 is a bit young to take acid I reckon.
>>
Tragedy, accidents happen but it sucks that he was fucked up on acid at the time..probably didn't know what was going on.
>>
guns dont kill people, bullets do xDD
>>
>>60324155
No I kill people - with guns
>>
Every time I'm reminded of this, I immediately think of the scene in 20000 Days on Earth where he's watching Scarface and eating pizza with his kids and they're laughing and look really happy =(
>>
>>60324290
I haven't seen that yet. Is it good?
>>
>>60324313
I thought it was very good. Cave rehearses, reminisces with his friends, gets psychoanalyzed. People from his life like Blixa Bargeld and Kylie Minogue just magically appear in his car and they have these wistful conversations. It's a really comfy film.
>>
File: 1445997234456.jpg (70 KB, 526x686) Image search: [Google]
1445997234456.jpg
70 KB, 526x686
>>60323763
>>
>>60323763
Discuss what
>>
>>60324140
he probably felt pain beyond comprehension
>>
>>60324713
I meant before he fell, but honestly I would be surprised if he was conscious, this is from the article..
"Arthur fell from the cliff between Ovingdean and Rottingdean, breaking both legs as he hit the bottom, suffering brain haemorrhages and catastrophic and unsurvivable skull fractures"
>>
>>60324713
Are you referring to the son feeling pain?

>Other medical witnesses assured Arthur’s parents that it was unlikely that he suffered.
>>
>>60325899
I live near the area, it's not a small drop.
It's unlikely he was concious after the fall
>>
>>60323763
I'm constantly seeing this guy's picture on mu, and thinking, this dumb fuck can't even recognize the incredible melodic genius that is the musical chemistry between Flea and John Frusciante when he hears RHCP on the radio, so he's probably a talentless hack, fuck him.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.