[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you drinking, and listening to, /mu/? Pic related,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: SB-419.jpg (171 KB, 1213x1204) Image search: [Google]
SB-419.jpg
171 KB, 1213x1204
What are you drinking, and listening to, /mu/?

Pic related, also got a bottle of Old Crow and a six pack of Two Roads' Route of all Evil black ale.
>>
File: troubled.png (904 KB, 552x760) Image search: [Google]
troubled.png
904 KB, 552x760
>>
Edgar Froese - Aqua
Water
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 480x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 480x628
>>60323709
Coffee and the sound of birds and lawn mowers while I read the bible outside in the sun
>>
>>60323844
its actually a nice as day in melb today, but holy fuck every single mornign around this time theres some faggot dad mowing the lawn or blowing someshit, im heading into the city today what are you doing aaron
>>
>>60323709
The Boxer is not a good song. I wish it was removed from the final tracklist.
>>
>>60323914
Wrong
>>
>>60323878
Yeah and chainsaws too... I live near a sawmill
Probably chilling at home, might go for a walk, I've got really bad vertigo from paxtine withdrawals so just taking it easy for the time being (finished school last week thank goodness) and writing music
Might go see some friends too
What u doing in the city?
>>60323914
The boxer is a good song imo (in my opinion)
>>
>>60323844
flapjack flatcap

>>60323914
you are very wrong
>>
Test
>>
File: folder.jpg (216 KB, 513x500) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
216 KB, 513x500
PBR
>>
>>60324076
going in to get some new shoes and buy some records, see if the new dan white lp is in the stores yet, as in school do you mean year 12? because i had my last day on monday as in last exam, almost dont know what to do with myself
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 480x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 480x624
>>60324174
Nice dude! Hope you find something cool
No I graduated in '10, but I just finished my Adv. Diploma in sound production, last assessment was last week!
I'm in the same boat as you haha... at least I can rest up for a bit then go job hunting.
>>
>>60324225
that sounds like a good course man, do you also make music? nice chickens, my friend had some a couple of years ago but he got some letter from his council about a noise complaint about the cock in the mornings and had to get rid of them
also which part of melb are you from? like northern suberbs or something?
>>
>>60324307
Yeah it's been really good, only 2 years as well. Really fast paced.
Yeah I do so the course has been really beneficial in that way too!

Damn, that's why we don't have one... only hens. They lay heaps of eggs which is way healthier and cheaper than buying them. :)

Um I live in the Yarra Valley (Millgrove) which is about 70 Kms East from melb
Wbu?
>>
>>60324494
not bad, im from bayside area, do you go to many clubs in melb?
>>
>>60324678
Nice I used to be in a band with lads from Altona haha bayside is a nice area

Nah senpai I used to when I was 18, 19 and in Syd too but I don't anymore
>>
>>60324876
hmm, theres alot of cool places around in melb if you like techno but i guess if your not into it theres nothing that can be done :(
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 273x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 273x300
Diet coke
>>
File: Entertainment!.jpg (91 KB, 352x350) Image search: [Google]
Entertainment!.jpg
91 KB, 352x350
>A nice cold twelver of Genesee beer
>Relistining to a favorite
>>
I'm drinking bourbon on the rocks and listening to my friend's demos

https://newbellsound.bandcamp.com/

I play bass on the third track feels pgood
>>
File: remaininlight.jpg (112 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
remaininlight.jpg
112 KB, 600x595
>Water
>Talking Heads

Might bust out the alky later though.
>>
File: 2.jpg (91 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
91 KB, 600x600
Strawberry juice
>>
>>60323709
>Milk
>VÀG - Music For Smoke-Filled Elevators
>>
Owen - No Good For No One Now
Drinking my own tears.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.